Heavy weighting

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Heavy weighting

Postby TrumpJunior » May 7th, 2017, 2:34 pm

Just incredible that your progress has actually accelerated with time. :)

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » May 7th, 2017, 10:18 pm

TJ, with reference to your comment about my increasing rate of progress, I think that my experience has confirmed something that I’ve always suspected. The more hang you have to stretch, the faster your measurable progress for a given intensity of effort.

When you think about it, this is completely logical. If you consider a coil spring, you know intuitively that a given level of load placed upon it will stretch a longer spring more than a shorter one. The stress placed upon the spring stretches each unit of length by the same amount, since the stress is the same all along the spring. The more units of length, the more the spring will stretch overall.

The same goes for your sack. A given level of stretching effort will produce a certain amount of stretch per unit of length all the way along, which becomes permanent over time if you keep it up. Again, the more units of length you’re stretching, the greater the cumulative stretch along the entire length will be. Therefore, you would logically expect that the same level of effort applied to a longer hang will result in a greater amount of overall progress.

I always believed that this should be the way of things, and my own experience has borne it out completely. When I started out, I had almost no hang to stretch! Therefore, even a 100% gain didn’t add up to much of anything - 100% of not very much is still not very much ………. I almost gave up at one point because I was seemingly getting nowhere. I couldn’t even stretch continuously because my hang kept tightening up on me to the point that I couldn’t even keep a single 15 mm WMC in place.

However, thankfully I stuck with it and finally began to see some results. The number of WMC weights that I could wear continuously slowly but steadily began to climb. I think that the turn-around point came when my fully relaxed hang reached 6 inches. At that that point I could accommodate as much WMC weight as I wanted (within reason!) and could wear 60 mm of WMC’s 24/7 along with extra USSR’s, as I still do except when out and about in an active situation. The combination of that 24/7 stretching ability coupled with the fact that I finally had something to stretch really got things moving. I’ve gained more overall hang length in the past year or so than I did in the first three years combined.

In summary, I don’t think that you can necessarily apply a criterion like “an inch in nine months” to this activity. I think a lot depends on how much material you have to work with. I estimate that lately I’ve been well ahead of the one inch in nine month pace.

The question now is – will I hit a limit, or does this keep going? If the latter, I’ll have to back off pretty soon – I have more or less enough hang now for my own personal comfort level in terms of day-to-day living. As I’ve said before, there are downsides …………….

In closing, I want to repeat that I don’t believe that my heavy-weighting program had anything to do with my success. It’s all been down to a continuous level of effort at “normal” stretching intensities. If I’d never hung a heavy weight, I’d still be where I am today. Moreover, I expect to be able to continue my regular heavy-weighting (which I really enjoy) even if I have to back off on the 24/7 level of effort, because once again I don’t think the heavy weighting has anything to do with permanent gains in hang length.

An equally important point is that my heavy-weighting has clearly not impeded my progress – I’ve obviously managed to avoid the development of excessive scar tissue (which doesn’t stretch) despite the high level of weighing intensity that I have been maintaining for years now. That’s down to taking it slowly and working up to it progressively – the only way to approach this weird obsession, as I’ve advocated all along on this thread.

So it’s all good, and I’m happy! Anyone can do it – you just have to use the right gear and keep at it!!

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 8th, 2017, 11:52 am

Great explanation, and added inspiration :).
Wouldn't you think that controlled heavy weighting may accelerate chord stretch and growth?

Protein Pancakes
Time stretching?: Few months
Stretching usage: 13oz Stainless Steel Scrotum Weight
Ball and cock ring stretcher
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
18/7/365
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Other sexual practices: Ass worship, cuckold, huge cock worship

Postby Protein Pancakes » May 8th, 2017, 12:04 pm

Very cool mr.f

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » May 8th, 2017, 6:44 pm

My reason for doubting that heavy weighting in the manner that I've described here has much to do with it is the fact that you don't (or shouldn't) keep it up for long. There's no question that while the weights are on you get a bit of an extra stretch, but I very much doubt that that stretch will be permanent - after the heavy weights come off, things will quickly return to where they were.

It's certainly true that there may well be a conditioning effect - as with any other regularly-practised physical activity, both scrotal skin and associated muscles should develop greater strength. But that's not the same thing as increased growth.

So I don't believe that heavy weighting contributes much if anything to long-term permanent growth. On the other hand, it definitely has the potential to impede progress if you go too far too fast and develop micro-tears and associated scar tissue, which does not grow or stretch. Slow and steady gets you there - I spent years working up to my present weight-carrying capacity and have now reached a level which I don't intend to try exceeding, even though I could almost certainly do so.

The best way to achieve steady growth remains the 24/7 application of a moderate stretching intensity. Heavy weighting (for me at least) is just something that I do because it feels soooooo good to me. No other reason.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » May 30th, 2017, 6:50 pm

An update - I finally got around to making a longer WMC clip so that I could use my regular 45 mm WMC comfortably for heavy weighting. It works just great, as this image confirms. This picture was taken today near the end of a 15 minute session when the the sack was at maximum load.
Forum no. 37.jpg
Forum no. 37.jpg (58.4 KiB) Viewed 1925 times

I've mentioned several times that I don't believe that my heavy weighting has had anything to do with my progress in terms of hang length. However, I do feel that it may have contributed to what seems to be a certain amount of growth in the size of my balls over the past three years or so. Here's a picture of their current status - I applied a weighted ball-splitter to give a better sense of where they're at. The hands are there for scale.
Forum no. 36.jpg
Forum no. 36.jpg (194.97 KiB) Viewed 1925 times

Although they've always been good-sized (to make up for my former lack of hang!), they didn't represent quite such a handful at the outset, that's for sure! I used a 36 mm WMC at the beginning, but now I use 38 mm items and actually feel that I could now get away with 40 mm.

Have fun!!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » May 30th, 2017, 10:42 pm

Impressive Mr.F,do you feel that your ball skin has thickened a great deal?Even with all that poundage,your sack looks plenty thick and relaxed.Me,I put on a 45mm WMC,and the bottom of my sack gets so,so tight,resembling a hot dog skin (a bit of exaggeration,not much).

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » May 31st, 2017, 2:32 am

There's no doubt at all that my sack skin has thickened over time. I suppose it had to do so to accommodate the increased blood supply requirements that I was putting on it as well as deal with the tension that I was applying to it. That said, my stuff does stay pretty relaxed most of the time these days. I'm pretty close now to where I want to be!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » May 31st, 2017, 12:15 pm

The darots skin muscles that are what contracts your sack skin also develop and this contributes to the thickening.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Milo
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: WMC rings
Stretching intensity: time to time, sometimes several days 24u
Other sexual practices: Penisplugs

Postby Milo » June 3rd, 2017, 12:46 pm

Most of the time i wear two rings and if feeling relaxed i can wear 3.
With the two rings i know they are there but don't feel much pulling.
Do i need really the 3 rings to get more hang or is it still progressing with the two rings?
Thanks if somebody could answer it.
The two feels great and if it still achieve more hang then i know after a while the 3 rings will be a daily routine and easy to wear.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”