Your hang: Not much, yet
Stretching intensity: Starting out at 1-2 hours at a time
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 11" 180 cm

New Hobby with an old interest

Postby tightstart » June 15th, 2016, 1:31 am

Tightstart here,

As my user name implies, I have a very tight set of "huggers."

Twenty years ago I was actively playing with CBT straps and having some fun, but the parachute stretcher was often too tight. Two months ago I tried it again and had some luck. I managed to have a pound weight on it, but experienced pull through on my smaller left testicle. It hangs much shorter than the right one. I now know I was overly ambitious.

I had recently seen many modern stretching photos using both leather and steel weights. One link lead to another and I landed on the definitive stretching guide by Jarod Jasper Johansen. I purchased the Universal WMC and have had some luck with it for about a week now. I still get pull through, but the duration increases each day. I have to put on the parachute first to compress my sac enough. Otherwise I would need three or four hands to install it mostly because of the tightness of the left testicle. All of the tips in Jarod's essays and tips here have helped me with is.

I probably will never reach some of the impressive stretches show on this forum, but I hope to add enough of a hang that I can feel the sway and bounce. I'd like to be able to wear a small weight all the time because the feeling is just divine. Oh and I do have the Shea butter in use. Some have recommended not putting the butter on until the weight is in place, but it does help pull the weight over the skin better, even f I get butterfingers.

I'm a bit shy about posting photos for now, but will eventually get brave with a before and with hope, and successful after.

Thank you for all of your helpful posts.

Theoldguy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Re: New Hobby with an old interest

Postby Theoldguy » June 18th, 2016, 5:26 am

Hang in there tight start if you take it slow it will happen I started 20 months ago and I am amazed how far I have got I now haven't a decent dangle when unweighted the feelings are wonderful lots of manual stretching and patience it's all about the journey

Theoldguy
Time stretching?: 26 months
Stretching usage: Weights & leather stretchers
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Daily regular O K method weights during he day ussrs and weights at night
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5 11. 14 st
Other sexual practices: edging stretching and trying new things
I am bi curious ???
Seeking like minded local playmate

Postby Theoldguy » June 18th, 2016, 5:27 am

Should read have a decent dangle oops a typo

tightstart
Time stretching?: One month
Stretching usage: Parachute, Universal WMC
Your hang: Not much, yet
Stretching intensity: Starting out at 1-2 hours at a time
Height and weight: 5' 11" 180 cm

Postby tightstart » June 19th, 2016, 1:09 am

Thanks old guy from a fellow old guy. A great hobby this is. I've neglected my balls for so many years. It's like we are getting to know each other again!

I have been manual stretching and wearing the weight when I can. I was busy working today and was very warm. I could feel a looser hang. Yes, a nice feeling.

Return to “US”