"Between Sizes?"

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

SnowMutt
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2014
Stretching usage: Metal Split-collar Weights
Stretching intensity: My current living and work situation only allows for occasional stretching, but I would like to move up to 24/7 ASAP.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'6"

"Between Sizes?"

Postby SnowMutt » November 26th, 2015, 6:11 am

Yo, so I've had a weight for about a year now.

My testes are average or small, but my sac is very plump and loose. It's difficult for me to put on and wear a tighter ID because of my sac, but it's harder for me wear a looser one because I feel like I'm constantly on the verge of a slip, especially since my testes tend to "shrink" to the size of a couple shelled almonds while under the pressure of the weight for an hour or so, and I have experienced two slips already, even under short term stretching. My sac usually creates enough girth that it doesn't slip but... Sometimes... :\

My current weight is about one pound. I had originally picked up a 34 ID but it was cutting off circulation to my nuts, so I swapped it out for a 36 ID and for the most part, it works. I use organic cocoa butter and organic shea to moisturize my entire sac.

Is there something I can do to fix this? Does anyone else have this same problem?

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: "Between Sizes?"

Postby tundraman » November 27th, 2015, 12:52 pm

Try washing your sac morning and evening and applying only the shea very lightly. It should virtually all be absorbed in about 15 minutes leaving just enough to prevent the ring actually sticking. This, being less slick, will slow the rate at which the ring works it's way down fully onto your testes. Then every couple hours slide the ring back up your hang so that your teste get frequent breaks from the compressive force.
Myself, with only one teste, have to do this and use a thin sleeve to add skin traction and slightly reduce effective ID by about 1 mm.
Link to the sleeve: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=160
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Wantone
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Wmc 15mm 30mm diameter
Wmc 15mm 33mm dia
Ussr
Wmc 20mm 28mm dia
Your hang: 11-12 cm
Stretching intensity: overnight mainly
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5ft 9ins 10.5 stone. No
Other sexual practices: Cock rings,

Postby Wantone » April 6th, 2016, 3:58 pm

Hey guys,
I need a 29mm dia ring, anyone help? Got one? Where can I get one?
PM me please
Joe

reefknot
Time stretching?: on and off 2 years
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Postby reefknot » July 9th, 2016, 1:51 pm

Although I have only been wearing my rings for a day, there is already space developing, so am looking at how I can engineer a tensioning device (I am engineer :P )
Just weighting around for things to drop

Return to “Finding the right size weight”