Making a booster seat

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Making a booster seat

Postby tundraman » August 19th, 2014, 10:54 pm

I made this booster seat about 3 years ago as is evidenced by the compression and the wear from my butt for that long. :D I added layers of foam as my hang progressed and it is currently about 8 inches not including the soft foam on top. The plywood base makes it quite stable on my recliner sofa. I use an old beat down pillow on top for more "padding" as my butt doesn't have that much. The booster itself slips into a pillow case to make it look tidy.

The foam is 1.5 inch thick stiff home insulating Styrofoam from a home improvement store that I cut to size with a butcher knife. In the US it comes in 4 x 8 foot sheets. It is cheap and gives you plenty to prototype your design with.
The layers are 10 inches front to back and wide enough for whatever you need to fit your rump and chair. I found I liked the cutout notch in the front center.
I "glued" the sheets together using double stick foam core tape.
IMG_2699 seat front_1.JPG
IMG_2699 seat front_1.JPG (76.99 KiB) Viewed 4406 times

IMG_2700 seat top_1.JPG
IMG_2700 seat top_1.JPG (66.18 KiB) Viewed 4406 times

IMG_2701 seat side_1.JPG
IMG_2701 seat side_1.JPG (79.34 KiB) Viewed 4406 times

As it is used - My blue low temperature heating pad and April, she is a permanent fixture there in the winter. Between the pad and pug my hang stays very relaxed under my kilt. :D The homemade carpeted step was made for my previous BF when she got too old to jump up and snuggle. It makes a great foot rest as now I am sitting 9 inches higher than the sofa seat height. The swing away table adjusts for whatever height I want.
IMG_0686 April on pad.JPG
IMG_0686 April on pad.JPG (122.11 KiB) Viewed 4408 times
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

divenaked
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: started 11/8/2014
Stretching usage: WMC 20mm X 36 ID mm,ball weight, leather non weighted ball spacer, stretcher
Your hang: 4 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10"
Other sexual practices: Sounding, penis stretching, pumping...penis plugs, anal stimulators and plugs...Edging, Ballooning...want enough ball stretch to insert into my ass.(ballfucking)

Re: Making a booster seat

Postby divenaked » August 20th, 2014, 1:48 am

That is an awesome idea!!The cut out would be perfect for what is needed to stretch....Cudos!! I am really going to give this a try....I have worked with the foam board before and it is pretty easy to shape with a good knife...I was sitting here this morning thinking I am really not stretching 24/7 if you take away the time sitting in a chair or on a couch that you can not hang over the front edge...I will do the pillows in the mean time, because I want to be stretching even while I sit...I had even thought about sitting in the center of the couch where the two coushin's come together and slide them apart and that would allow me to hang some not as much as I would need but better than nothing....Thanks so much for sharing your design with me...I look forward to making it my project this weekend....I will let you know how it turns out! Oh and by the way I hope one day I can have the hang that you have, nice...also looking in to some places here in the US that make and carry Kilts...I like them very much, and as much as I hate to wear clothes when I go out this would be the next best thing to no clothes.....I seen a guy on here under Kilt Convert that had a really nice modern looking one, but the only worry I have is that I have never worn one and now that I am stretching the weight makes my johnson stick out pretty far...I don't mind it but wonder how it would go over in public? I already got some chatter going on at the gym locker room about my weight....anyhow sorry I tend to babble, it is just so nice to finally have a place to come and talk about these things with like minded guys....Thanks again

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 20th, 2014, 2:50 am

My Modern kilts are almost all Utilikilts at $150 to $300 a pop. Plenty of pockets

USA Kilts makes a very nice machine wash, Casual for $110 - its traditional layout and tartans make it look traditional - made to measure - high quality Marten Mills poly viscose material - these are my "goto" kilts. No pockets About a 6 week wait currently for it to be made.
At $50-80 Sportkilt makes some Velcro waist Original casual kilts and they ship fast. You will need a sporran to hold your boner down with these because they have no pockets ( I don't like how the optional pockets make the lay. )

This is me on my seat with a Sportkilt Black Watch tartan, but they also have other solids and camo patterns.
IMG_0694 seat me April.jpg
IMG_0694 seat me April.jpg (65.38 KiB) Viewed 4394 times
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » August 20th, 2014, 2:56 am

Tundra I like your little buddy there!

Robcer
Time stretching?: 1 year 6 months on and off
Stretching usage: Manual & weights going on 700 grams 24/7 take a few breaks here and there
Your hang: 7 inches weighted
Stretching intensity: As much as I can, as much as the boys let me, not easy!
Height and weight: 6f / 200lb

Postby Robcer » December 28th, 2015, 3:31 pm

You are amazing, so creative and full of ideas!
Cheers sir
R

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”