Sizing for first WMC

Post here for issues to do with sizing and finding the right size weight

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

fakeballs
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: March 2018
Stretching usage: 15mm WMC
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 178 cm 77 kg

Sizing for first WMC

Postby fakeballs » March 6th, 2018, 2:26 pm

Hi, posted last month but didn’t order yet. Meant to bring it up with my consultant but chickened out. Backstory is I’ve only got one prosthetic testicle down following testicular cancer op last year and waiting for another to go in. In the meantime I would like to start stretching so there is space for the new one as my scrotum has already started contracting.

Here are my measurements:

Measurement 1 110
Measurement 2 120
Measurement 3 130
Measurement 4 130
Measurement 5 140

Variable A 126
Variable B 93.24
Variable C 100.8

Variable D 29.69
Variable E 32.10

Which puts me between a 30 and 32mm I guess. But should I go larger now to accommodate things when I get back to having two balls down there...?

Want to start with the magnetic WMCs for ease of use.

Thanks!

AussieDion
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, 32mm dia
Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6'1" 250lbs

Re: Sizing for first WMC

Postby AussieDion » March 6th, 2018, 10:37 pm

Fakeballs, as the rings/weights sit above the balls, it doesn't so much have a bearing on wether 30mm or 32mm is best. If the prosthetic is just an inert shape with no attachments once inserted, the area above the balls shouldn't really matter that much. When put weights on where there are two functioning balls and the two vas deferens, the vas deferens have to be accomodated in the scrunched up part of the sack above the balls.
If I'm reading correctly, you've had both balls removed and one prosthetic inserted already, if a 30mm fitted correctly now, then addition of a further prosthetic shouldn't in theory alter that. Although if there isn't much stretch in the sack itself now, the increase of 2mm may be more comfortable as the angle of the sack flaring out below the weights will be greater with two balls than just the one.

fakeballs

Postby fakeballs » March 13th, 2018, 8:45 am

Thanks AussieDom, went for the 32mm in the end but struggling. Should have started with the USSRs as someone suggested on here. Just don’t have enough hang to start with or size is completely wrong as it’s a struggle to get all my sack in and then can’t go more than 30 mins before either veins start showing / it starts turning red / goes cold.

Any ideas? Do I just need to get the USSR?

Do people trade weights as I know SL does not have a return policy for incorrect size.

On the plus side manual stretching with Shea is starting to have a noticeable effect.

Cheers

AussieDion

Postby AussieDion » March 14th, 2018, 1:25 am

Fakeballs,
I've not used the USSR weights so can't objectively comment about them.
It's amazing what difference 2mm difference in internal diameter can make. All being 40mm high weights, 34mm internal diameter I've had a few slippages (including one that made it's way to the floor in the supermarket :-( ), 32mm is just right, 30mm is to constrictive and unbearable for anything longer than 5 minutes.

fakeballs

Postby fakeballs » March 14th, 2018, 8:43 am

Haha the supermarket story cracked me up. Did anyone notice? Probably thought it was a gigantic urethral ring!

I tried the 32 again last night and better success. I don’t know if I was more relaxed or the manual stretching helped but I managed to sleep in it and got 9 hours or so wear. Scrotum didn’t get cold, but was a bit more flush than usual. Only thing is when I took it off this morning it had left an indentation in my scrotum which went after showering. Do you get that at all?

AussieDion

Postby AussieDion » March 14th, 2018, 11:51 pm

I usually have at least one ring on 24/7/365. Normally the 40mm high, plus a pair of 15mm, or a second 40mm. So I usually don't see the indent. When I take the 40mm off to clean it, I still have the two 15mm on. When I put the 40mm back on, it's easier to pull the two 15mm apart and put the 40mm on between the two 15mm, then take the bottom 15mm off and transfer it to the top.

The slippage I had at the supermarket, I felt the 40mm go and managed to control it though my pocket, but then the 15mm slipped straight off and down through the bottom of my shorts (I freeball as well). Fortunately I was able to put my foot onto it straight away, so remained fairly well undetected.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » March 15th, 2018, 3:15 am

AussieDion wrote:I usually have at least one ring on 24/7/365. Normally the 40mm high, plus a pair of 15mm, or a second 40mm. So I usually don't see the indent. When I take the 40mm off to clean it, I still have the two 15mm on. When I put the 40mm back on, it's easier to pull the two 15mm apart and put the 40mm on between the two 15mm, then take the bottom 15mm off and transfer it to the top.

The slippage I had at the supermarket, I felt the 40mm go and managed to control it though my pocket, but then the 15mm slipped straight off and down through the bottom of my shorts (I freeball as well). Fortunately I was able to put my foot onto it straight away, so remained fairly well undetected.

You just described a huge fear of mine. I have been stretching seriously since about last September and haven't had a slip yet but we are coming into spring/summer and I wear shorts to work...

fakeballs

Postby fakeballs » March 15th, 2018, 8:26 am

Such a close call! No shorts at work for us so should be safe haha.

Got about 11 hours wear yesterday and everything looked much happier this morning, so hopefully the initial couple of times were just teething problems!

Erick-2000
Time stretching?: 20 days
Stretching usage: Rings
Your hang: now approx 7 cm
Stretching intensity: Approx 6 hours a day . With different rings . In the night max 4
Other sexual practices: Sharing info and pica with persons with same interests

Postby Erick-2000 » March 15th, 2018, 8:33 am

He guys , i had math on school but still its.difficult to.calculate. now i have steel ring 2mm diam 40 mm. I think i take 1or 2 wmc diam 38 mm and later.on 36 or 34 mm. But can someby advice me what the height should be. 15 mm or 20 mm or?

ExtraProtein
Time stretching?: Brand New Jan 2018
Stretching usage: 15mm x 38mm
15mm x 36mm
Your hang: TIGHT
Stretching intensity: 12 hours each day so far
Height and weight: 6’2 (188) 190 (88)
Other sexual practices: Edging, Cock Rings

Postby ExtraProtein » March 17th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Erick-2000 wrote:He guys , i had math on school but still its.difficult to.calculate. now i have steel ring 2mm diam 40 mm. I think i take 1or 2 wmc diam 38 mm and later.on 36 or 34 mm. But can someby advice me what the height should be. 15 mm or 20 mm or?

Height is personal progress preference...it’s my opinion however that 15mm has much value when you move to 30mm and so forth. Example, I’ve moved to a solid 30mm and stack it with a 15mm for a total of 45mm. I didn’t get the 20mm as I felt it was too aggressive in the beginning. I have followed Jarod’s research moving up in diameter height.

Return to “Finding the right size weight”