Why do you typically access this forum?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

ontherocks
Time stretching?: One month
Stretching usage: Weights
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11" 210 lbs

Why do you typically access this forum?

Postby ontherocks » July 24th, 2017, 2:34 pm

Hey guys, greetings from Houston, Texas. I'm brand new to this site and forum and after reading many of the posts I have a question for you. Why do you typically access this site? 1) to learn and share stretching techniques, 2) to look at pics of others, or 3) to make friends and find others to meet up with. Please share your choice and elaborate. I know it could be a combination of all three, but what's your main driver? (I'm also curious why there is not more active posting going on.) Thanks!

Billcmpics
Time stretching?: Seriously, 6 years
Stretching usage: 32mm ID WMC topped with 40mm steelmaster
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365, sometimes wear a ball tamer
Height and weight: 72" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: chronic masturbator, love doing cocked tribute pics

Re: Why do you typically access this forum?

Postby Billcmpics » July 24th, 2017, 3:35 pm

I don't post often and actually go thru long periods where I don't even look at the forum; but I have been wearing weights for over 6 years 24/7. I'd just gotten to a comfort level of knowing what I could wear and didn't need reenforcement from others about what I was doing.

But recently started looking again and glad I did, there are some topics I'm glad I've seen. I'm also seeing more postings than I remember, which is different than what you're commenting on. It might be there aren't too many guys stretching or those that do don't feel the need to have a presence on forums.

Bill

Milo
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: WMC rings
Stretching intensity: time to time, sometimes several days 24u
Other sexual practices: Penisplugs

Postby Milo » July 24th, 2017, 7:44 pm

For me the forum was helpful and a big resource how to deal with stretching. When I had questions. So I started a topic with my progress to give something back to this unique forum. Glad I can share and read stories and how to's.

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. Nothing when running or out in public.
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Postby Tendere » July 24th, 2017, 8:15 pm

I just like to know that I'm not the only crazy guy in the world who likes to stretch his balls, so for me it's the comradery. :)
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Niccolo

Postby Niccolo » July 24th, 2017, 9:45 pm

All of the above.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 25th, 2017, 11:54 am

I am here mainly to read the lavish praise Moonfish gives to others. :mrgreen:

ontherocks
Time stretching?: One month
Stretching usage: Weights
Height and weight: 5'11" 210 lbs

Postby ontherocks » July 25th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Haha, LOL, TrumpJunior! Yes, I love how Moonfish dishes out the praise too. And, thanks to you for your posts in this site. I've enjoyed reading them as well.

Moonfish
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 18 months
Stretching usage: Donut 30 36
Bullet 50 34
Your hang: 10 cm
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 188 82

Postby Moonfish » July 25th, 2017, 4:38 pm

Thanks i am gay and love to see Nice dicks and balls

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » July 25th, 2017, 5:56 pm

All of the above reasons fit me too. Like Milo, I started several threads of my own as a means of putting something back. Since I'm now joining tundraman in moving over to a maintenance/fun routine, I see my ongoing role these days more as being here for support and to answer any questions as best I can rather than to add anything really new. This is a great community, and it's been a wonderful 4-year ride (and counting)! Thanks to one and all!

I too am puzzled at the seemingly low rate of posting here. A lot of guys just seem to be looking and not posting. Much of the activity comes from the same handful of guys, of whom I very happy to be one. Come on, the rest of you - we know you're out there! Man up and post!!

Dusk
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, silicone, neoprene, leather.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: On and off, I love pushing my sack into my ass and use it as a plug.

Postby Dusk » July 25th, 2017, 6:38 pm

I like seeing how others stretch and sharing my own photos. I wish there were more interactions and active contributors. I think if this somehow became an app versus an online bulletin, it would take off and we'd see more participation. I'd be curious to know % of people access this on their phone vs. Desktop.
;)

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”