Vasectomy and ballstretching

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Garey
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Alternating between several WMCs, BallTamers, BallForcers, vacuumstretching.
Both by making use of devices but also my human partner helps a hand (and a whole lot of that) :)
Your hang: Easily 18cm or 7inches
Stretching intensity: At home: all the time, indoor and outdoor except while doing sports
At work: rare
While sleeping: occasionally
In between: whatever the occasion permits (while shopping: yes, but a few WMCs; with friends: depending on how comfortable I am with them)
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: +190cm
Other sexual practices: Everything and anything that is AND legal AND safe&sound.

Vasectomy and ballstretching

Postby Garey » March 11th, 2013, 11:56 am

Hi guys,

I have had a vasectomy 5 years ago and I am now into ballstretching for almost a year. My progress has evolved from 2 single WMCs rings at first to now 6-7 rings over that period.
I pay particular attention to go slower than I would like to (better safe than sorry) but I just realized I never took the vasectomy in mind.

My questions are the following:
- is there anybody in a similar state = having had a vasectomy?
- do you think with a vasectomy one should go slower or could one go faster?

I always assumed that my 'vas deferences' would limit the weight but upon inspecting images like this, I realize I was completely wrong.
http://www.aafp.org/afp/2008/1115/afp20 ... 165-f2.jpg

Apparently it's the spermatic cord that holds it all together and has the structural integrity next to the scrotum/skin itself.

Now I don't have to be concerned about infertility as that was a desired objective of the vasectomy but I was wondering about the following:
- can I be 'more relaxed' in booking progress
- should I be more concerned that there is one less structure to keep it together?

I don't want to put too much pressure on veins and all to prevent an aneurysm of course.
Feel free to share your opinion, medical or not.

Garey

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Vasectomy and ballstretching

Postby tundraman » March 11th, 2013, 1:09 pm

The 'vas deferences' AKA the spermatic duct isn't a problem here - they cut it. The only area that is of more concern in vasectiomy guys in stretching is the incision made in the cremaster muscle to get to the duct and the small area of scar tissue it left behind. Scar tissue doesn't stretch. It is a very small percentage of the cremasters total length. The cord with all it's vessels, nerves and muscle grows at a slower pace than the sack skin and is what limits the rate of progress after the initial stretch.
So long as you stay within the guides there should be no problem.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Garey
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Alternating between several WMCs, BallTamers, BallForcers, vacuumstretching.
Both by making use of devices but also my human partner helps a hand (and a whole lot of that) :)
Your hang: Easily 18cm or 7inches
Stretching intensity: At home: all the time, indoor and outdoor except while doing sports
At work: rare
While sleeping: occasionally
In between: whatever the occasion permits (while shopping: yes, but a few WMCs; with friends: depending on how comfortable I am with them)
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: +190cm
Other sexual practices: Everything and anything that is AND legal AND safe&sound.

Postby Garey » March 11th, 2013, 7:46 pm

I guess pictures should have been taken to figure out what was being done down there :)
Or I could have a chat with the doctor back then...

With the 'guides', I assume you refer to Jarod's guide?

Thanks for the info anyway! Will think about it further...

grampareg
Time stretching?: 12 years now
Stretching usage: Stainless weights
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24 hours a day for 6 days at a time
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft
Other sexual practices: Cbt ball piercing

Postby grampareg » March 20th, 2013, 12:10 am

I had a vasectomy 26 years ago. I have been wearing weights now for 10 years and wear 3.5 lbs daily and usually for 4 to 5 days at a time. Have had up to 5.75 lbs hanging on my balls for up to 2 hours at a time. When warm the free hang is almost at 6 inches now and will get them stretched some more yet. I have not had any problems from having my vasectomy

CoastGuardJon

Postby CoastGuardJon » March 20th, 2013, 8:40 pm

Hi Garey, my vasectomy was carried out some 25 years ago, the tubes were tied off just to the left of the centre line of my ball bag. I've been stretching about 10 years now, but what I've found is that where the tubes had been tied off, the scar tissue detached and now is a small lump in the cords. This lump has been checked out and is perfectly safe and OK, but was caused by the weights pulling down on the termination to separate from the inside of the scrotum skin - I hope that makes sense - I actually felt the separation about 5 years ago after I'd increased the weight, slightly uncomfortable, but no pain. HTH

Terry
Sexuality: Gay

Postby Terry » February 5th, 2014, 3:45 am

Hello,
I am a newbie to making 'em hang low. My question is about scrotum scar tissue following a vasectomy and reversal 30 and 25 years ago respectively. The surgeries and subsequent scarring left less skin and hang. I have been doing the manual stretching exercises routine, ponytail bands, and have been using the shea butter and oil combo for some time now, and the scrotum skin is much more soft and flexible in the area of the incisions, just left and right of the sack center. Now I feel it is time to advance to the next level.

What extra cautions, if any, should I practice given the scrotal scar tissue and any internal surgery effects? The posts so far are instructive of avoiding too much weight too fast, but are there any specific caution guidelines to follow for a man of vasectomy surgery?

I am hopeful I can get 'em down and restore the hang!

Many thanks.

Terry

dingdong

Postby dingdong » February 5th, 2014, 8:06 am

Hi Terry,
I am now 64 and had my vasectomy at age 30 - but no reversal. I stretched for less than a year about 10 years ago and had to stop because of work and air travel. Have now started again last 2 months, with no noticeable effects from my operation of 33 years ago, but am taking things slowly - more for the pleasure along the way than any final destination. I believe the comments from Tundraman are very valid. Good luck on the journey downwards.

Norman
Time stretching?: 2 years 3 months
Your hang: up to 6". I've noticed them drop even more!
Stretching intensity: 15+30+15mm a lot of the time, 30mm 24/7.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 67" 154 lbs

Postby Norman » April 9th, 2014, 7:55 pm

Interesting. I was ruminating about just this subject a couple of days ago.
I had a vasectomy 30 years ago and a LH hernia 20 years ago. I had an annoying tightness and lump just below the groin on the left.
Since starting o stretch two + years ago the lump has disappeared, prior to that I used to have premature ejaculation which has gone, this was always associated with a prior tightening sensation in the groin.
I haven't experienced any problems in stretching, the cords are quite pliable.
I am travelling along an unknown road but I now see that I am not alone.

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Postby unnclesam » October 27th, 2014, 8:45 pm

Interesting topic !

I've had a vasectomy about 15 years ago, using the NSV method in which my cords have been clipped instead of being stitched. Had I'd known then that I was going to start my ball stretching journey some 15 years down the road, I would have told the surgeon to use stitches instead :mrgreen:

I'm now in the 7th month of my ball stretching journey, making great progress as can be seen HERE and HERE and HERE, ;)
However as I advanced into my journey I started to experience to feel the clips to become a bit painful as the height (from 15mm to 30mm and recentely 45mm) of my WMC ball weights increased and thereby touching the clips that can be felt easily also by hand as they're positioned on the outside right against the inner side of the skin of my scrotum.
Altough I'm well aware that the weight increases as a consequence of the increased height of my ball weigths, I don't think the increased weight is causing the clips to be somewhat painful but the ID. All my WMC ball weights have an ID of 34mm and they fit perfectly, in fact I've had a few slip offs using the 34mm ID weights, thus increasing the ID is no option.

Just wanted to throw in my 5 cents to this topic

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » October 27th, 2014, 9:14 pm

Maybe use a larger ID only where the clips are?
Probably a 32mm ID at bottom would fit and not slip?
With a 32x30 at bottom the ID of the rest above would be non critical.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”