Vasectomy and ballstretching

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Re: Vasectomy and ballstretching

Postby unnclesam » October 28th, 2014, 5:25 pm

@tundraman

Thanks for your recommendations !
A smaller ID at the bottom is no option in my opinion due to the fact that I already experience trouble fitting my weights with the ID 34mm (FYI - once in place and lubed with Shea butter they fit perfect)
Unfortunately I already bought my 30mm and 45mm high ball weights already with an ID of 34 based on the fact that a combination of either one of these weights with an 15mm x 34mm would probably be to big a step in one go for me at this stage and would start to cause pain and/or discomfort while wearing them.
Having said that I'll certainly keep your recommendation in mind when buying my next weight(s).

Cheers !

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Postby Mr Mouse » March 12th, 2016, 10:54 pm

Hey guy's I had a vasectomy 18 years ago & have just started on my stretching adventure, I also had 2 hernia ops 43 years ago. Guess I will have to see how I get on ?

Whodathunkit
Time stretching?: 1 1/2 years
Stretching usage: Split rings
Your hang: 5" on a good day
Stretching intensity: Most days
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6' 5"
Other sexual practices: I dabble in urethral play

Postby Whodathunkit » March 30th, 2016, 9:38 pm

I had vasectomies done over 30 years ago, and have also had inguinal hernia repairs done on both sides. So I began ball stretching with some trepidation. However I've proceeded slowly, and follow the dictum, "If it hurts, STOP!", and I've had no problems.

I've also experienced an unexpected benefit as a result of ball stretching and Jarod's exercises: the release of some surgical scar tissue. One of my vasectomies resulted in some excessive internal (involving the cord, not the scrotum) scarring, that caused that testical to ride high and with an odd lie. And the scar was uncomfortable and occasionally painful. I initially had a great deal of difficulty getting even one 15 mm ring on, but was delighted when I noted the scar tissue lump was actually getting smaller. Now, that nut is back down where it should have been (it's my naturally lower ball), and the scar is almost undetectable. What's more, the discomfort is gone, and I actually like have my balls handled. I can only conclude that the scarring had twisted my cord into a knot-like configuration; this would account for the high, abnormal positioning, and probably was pinching a nerve, too. Whatever the case, I wish that I'd heard of ball stretching a long time ago.

2016-03-30 17.31.25.jpg
From 2015
2016-03-30 17.31.25.jpg (160.59 KiB) Viewed 1482 times
I'm transitioning to wearing a second 15mm on top of the stack!

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”