A little anatomy - teste blood temperature control

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Robcer
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year 6 months on and off
Stretching usage: Manual & weights going on 800 grams 24/7 today is the 3rd full on day (7/4/2017)
Your hang: 5.5 inches weighted
Stretching intensity: As much as I can, as much as the boys let me, not easy!
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6f / 200lb

Re: A little anatomy - teste blood temperature control

Postby Robcer » January 1st, 2016, 10:26 pm

am a bit confused now, every step we take, like first using a small leather stretcher, then a larger one, then a weight, then 2 then more, is achieved after one has started being comfortable with any of the items and you can use them 24/7. so, we really shouldn't use anything 24/7?
pardon my ignorance, I am too new to this :)
but, WOW, many thanks to you for helping so MUCH
Rob

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » January 2nd, 2016, 11:45 am

The idea is to work your way up to about 40 ounces or 1100 grams which puts you in just the right tension to cause optimum cell growth in lengthening your hang. During this time of working your way up your existing tissues are just stretching and your creamaster muscles are gaining strength to be able to carry the weight. The creamasters should always be able to contract and carry the weight you have on without any fatigue. This is why when adding weight you slowly work up the time worn over a few days to allow the creamasters to strengthen enough that they can carry the higher weight all the time. At no time should you feel any pain. We want to avoid creating scar tissue at all cost as it is an area that no longer grows nor stretches. Fatigue or discomfort is where its time to remove the new ring and rest. The longer you are in this growth range the faster progress is made. Going over this range for long times is where problems start as we are stretching more than just muscle tissues - blood vessels, nerve cells and ducts plus sac skin are also growing.
This is like going to the gym and working skeletal muscles for endurance - high reps at low weight until fatigue sets in. Then rest and recovery. The creamasters differ in that they are smooth muscle which, at less than maximum load, can carry the load without rest and grow at the same time.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Robcer
Stretching usage: Manual & weights going on 800 grams 24/7 today is the 3rd full on day (7/4/2017)

Postby Robcer » January 2nd, 2016, 4:01 pm

again, very thanks full.
I have rarely feel "pain" maybe some soreness, like a dull ache on my balls, similar to when you where young and hadn't ejaculated for a few days :)
I think I have problems with my skin and dartos then with the balls and cords (spermatic cords and creamaster) some times is more my skin that is sore and it hurts, i mean is a kind of pain but massaging it and stretching it by hand always helps, but its pretty constant strange but almost enjoyable.
what I notice is that whether I am using a leather stretcher or my weight, when my scrotum shrinks it pulls up pretty strongly so my sack looks reddish, blueish and tight, as I adjust it and gets better, but I am thinking is this making any good? maybe i should only stretch when warm and at home? or the weights and or stretcher are working anyhow and i should just adjust them often?
only e few weeks on and off, here.
so thankful for your hep! I mean is there a place to donate money or any charity you guys use? I would like to return the favor/help some how :)

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 2nd, 2016, 9:06 pm

Your best bet is to dress your whole body warmly to avoid the winter contractions. If you can't stay warm when going out, leave the stretchers in the drawer at home. It's difficult to start out in the winter months where you haven't got any free room at the top for the partial contractions. With a half to a full inch of free space there is room for the temperature control to work in all but extreme chills.

I am here to help fellow stretchers and help Dave run the site in my spare time. I'm retired :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Robcer

Postby Robcer » January 3rd, 2016, 4:18 pm

What bothers me is that when I am comfortable, warm and relaxed I do have a nice hang, probably 2.5 to 3 inches away from body, but when they contract they REALLY DO, so that is what makes it so uncomfortable And really puzzles me, I should be able to keep the weight on for much longer????

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 3rd, 2016, 8:52 pm

I pre warm my rings in hot water and towel them off before putting them on..?
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Robcer

Postby Robcer » January 3rd, 2016, 11:42 pm

Will try that! Thanks again
I need to buy another ring too. First I got a 34mm and it is very tight (hadn't read Jarod's stuff carefully back then and just estimated) then I made my measures and all the math but I think I measured to loosely, order a 40 mm from Dave, and it is too loose, I can keep it on for long periods, and sometimes at night all night, but it does come off eventually.
What do you think a 38mm or 36mm.
Again thanks greatly for your valuable help
R

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 4th, 2016, 2:06 am

I lean toward the 36, but you know best how tight the 34 actually is. If the 34 causes numbness, coolness or vein bulge in a short time then maybe the 38. But 38 is real close to the 40 and slippage is something to keep from ever happening. Your hang does increase in diameter inside the ring during contractions due mostly to the dartos skin muscles bunching up. But sustained contractions will compress the testicules and thru the ring they go. The higher or smaller one first as it feels the most pressure.
We talked about too cold, but there is a too hot also. Usually hot tubs, saunas or use of heat pads set too high will make you hang real low and cause the testes to shrink thus reducing surface area exposed to the heat - off comes the ring. I have heard of electric blankets set toasty causing this at night also.
Kind of keep track of what you and your hang were doing a few hours before slippage. We got to find out what is causing this to change it.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Robcer

Postby Robcer » January 4th, 2016, 2:22 am

My goodness, you are truly the best!
Thanks again, will keep you posted
Cheers
R

Robcer

Postby Robcer » January 5th, 2016, 2:29 pm

HI TUNDRAMAN!!!! I think I found something helpful, can send you an email the pics, I cant seem to upload pics here yet. but here is the story, I wrote to Dave so i can get on with buying my rings!! (copy pasted from the email I sent to Dave)

Dear Dave, I think I did something that will help me (us) find what is the better fit, I hope you don't mind I attached some pictures here.
I went out yesterday to get on with my regular work day but carrying my 34 mm ring in my pocket went to the hardware store and found these faucet gaskets.
came back home and thought of away to create a gap before my ring fully closed by cutting an incision in one the gaskets and inserting it on the side where little pivot goes in to the hole, not the screw side as it wouldn't fit.
OH my I got it!! these gaskets are (pics here attached) 1 centimeter round and 4 to 5 mm thick (they do have a 1 mm variation. this created a gap of about 5 mm on my ring. i have worn it since yesterday afternoon, slept with it, feel like it has always been there, with the typical annoying moments of strong shrinkage out in the cold and of course I feel the gap every now and then when i adjust (very little adjustment though)
what will make out of this gap? what will it mean for the inside diameter? could you please help?
my very best regards and thankfulness

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”