A little anatomy - teste blood temperature control

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

A little anatomy - teste blood temperature control

Postby tundraman » July 30th, 2012, 11:59 pm

intact.jpg
intact.jpg (60.38 KiB) Viewed 9013 times

This is the best illustration I have found if the unique vascular structure inside the creamaster. The blue veinous lattice structure surrounds the artery to the teste and acts as a heat exchanger for the blood that cools the arterial supply to the testes and reheats the returning blood to the body. When too warm the hang is relaxed and the lattice is in close contact with the artery and maximum heat is exchanged cooling the arterial blood. It also acts as a corset around the artery reducing the blood flow some. Too cold and hang contracts and the lattice opens up, hugely reducing contact and heat exchange and allowing full blood flow, at almost body temperature to reach the teste to keep it warm. This mechanism is why I discourage long term use of leather stretchers and other fixed length devices or heavy weights for long term use as it disables the whole temperature control system.

It's one part of several systems that you don't want to stretch too hard and stretch one system faster than the growth rate of any other part.

Nature went to a lot of trouble to keep the testes at the correct 3 to 8 degrees cooler than body temperature. Too warm? the scrotum extends to cool blood flow, to increase cooling skin surface area and also sweats.

Note: this is not the cause of the ballskin being cold to the touch, the skin and dartos muscle blood supply is in the skin and is independent of the creamaster/teste supply.

A little translation:
pampiniform plexus - the vein lattice described above
ductus deferens - sperm duct
epididmis - the squishy part on top and rear of teste - the is first thing that get pushed into the WMC :lol: - the place where sperm is matured and stored for 2-3 months - they won't be able to swim until mixed with seminal fluid from the prostate, then they fully mature. The main component of the epididymis is a tightly packed, tortuous duct approximately 6-m long and 400-µm in diameter.
Frisky swimming and on the hunt for that egg :twisted: "Hey boss, what's with the rubber barrier!? :? " :lol: Seriously, it's why your testicule shrinks a little bit upon ejaculation - you partially emptied the maturing and holding area - the epididymis. The sperm is a very small volume of the total ejaculate.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Garey
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Alternating between several WMCs, BallTamers, BallForcers, vacuumstretching.
Both by making use of devices but also my human partner helps a hand (and a whole lot of that) :)
Your hang: Easily 18cm or 7inches
Stretching intensity: At home: all the time, indoor and outdoor except while doing sports
At work: rare
While sleeping: occasionally
In between: whatever the occasion permits (while shopping: yes, but a few WMCs; with friends: depending on how comfortable I am with them)
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: +190cm
Other sexual practices: Everything and anything that is AND legal AND safe&sound.

Re: A little anatomy - teste blood temperature control

Postby Garey » October 14th, 2012, 8:58 am

tundraman wrote:It's why your testicule shrinks upon ejaculation - you partially emptied the holding tank. (The epididymidis.)

To my knowledge and (limited!) medical know-how, one doesn't apparently shoot straight from the testicles.
Yes, the testicles are of course involved but they act more as long term holding tank.
After the ejaculation they push fluid back to the actual holding tanks/glands that are closer to the prostate.

Here is some great additional reading on it:
http://www.embryology.ch/anglais/dbefruchtung/bereitstell03.html#beteiligtedruse

Cumshot legends like Peter North must have unusually larger internal glands, not larger testicles.
A strong, muscular prostate, capable of strong rhytmic contractions, must be key to shooting it out with the force they do. And the great visual effect.

Garey
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Alternating between several WMCs, BallTamers, BallForcers, vacuumstretching.
Both by making use of devices but also my human partner helps a hand (and a whole lot of that) :)
Your hang: Easily 18cm or 7inches
Stretching intensity: At home: all the time, indoor and outdoor except while doing sports
At work: rare
While sleeping: occasionally
In between: whatever the occasion permits (while shopping: yes, but a few WMCs; with friends: depending on how comfortable I am with them)
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: +190cm
Other sexual practices: Everything and anything that is AND legal AND safe&sound.

Postby Garey » October 14th, 2012, 12:28 pm

I did some additional lookup on Wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymis#Role_in_storage_of_sperm_and_ejaculant
where they write: "During ejaculation, sperm flow from the lower portion of the epididymis (which functions as a storage reservoir)...."

Although that seems to suggest that the epididymidis is involved DURING the ejaculation, I highly doubt that one shoots from there.
Again, I'm not at all a doctor but it seems highly ineffective if the length of the cords are also involved.

I think what they wanted to express is the it flows to prepare for the NEXT shot, not for the current shot, a bit like that shooting of a round from a pistol prepares the pistol for the next shot

It seems like the mechanism is the following:
1) Sexual arousal, the glands are preparing for ejaculation and start the release of fluiders
2) Sexual friction, the glands are working intensively mixing fluids and storing the fluids for imminent ejaculation
3) Sexual climax, glands release content and the prostate gives the fluids a kick shooting out with great force

This seems to correlate with the time/age factor:
- the longer the time of intercourse, the more fluid is released (glands can store more volume) and the more volume there is in the ejaculate
- the older a person becomes, the less 'athletic' the prostate becomes and the less forceful the ejaculation becomes

Again, I don't have a medical background but lots of friends with medical backgrounds. Will pose them the question to get their opinion.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » October 14th, 2012, 12:29 pm

After the ejaculation they push fluid back to the actual holding tanks/glands that are closer to the prostate.

I haven't run across this part yet. I think the epididymidis is refilled from the teste and nothing is returned to it from the prostate.
The main component of the epididymis is a tightly packed, tortuous duct approximately 6-m long and 400-µm in diameter. This keeps old and new sperm from mixing and only the oldest sperm you have are sent up the spermatic duct.
The rest I fully agree with. Thats a pretty good description on the site. We hardly notice the contraction that puts the "dose" of sperm into the (I don't recall the glands name) at the prostate. It is part of why the hang shortens - the creamasters aid in the peristaltic action of muscle layers within the vas deferens (spermatic ducts) by removing any "stretch" tension on them.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

tundraman

Postby tundraman » October 14th, 2012, 12:39 pm

On your last posts sequence, add to step 1 in the prepratory steps. As you are working to climax the "dose of sperm" gets sent up to be mixed and have a bit of time (although very short) to begin final maturation in the seminal fluid before mixing and ejecting into the sequence stream. It is rather amazing what all goes on in a very short time at and just before climax. Every thing that happens happens to help the sperm along, prepareing the path by adjusting vaginal ph, maturing the sperm, embeding it in short term "glue" so the seminal fluid stays with the sperm and it all dosen't just wash away before affixing and the sperm finish maturing in the vagina and pushing it all out in a strong stream powered by the prostate and flushing the uriter at the same time.

As a non medical person I am trying to laymanize the medical jargan into a lot less exact english terms that are more easy to follow and delails are easily mistranslated. I welcome the input Garey.

On wikipedia, I first check the history of the entry to see how long it has existed, how much it has changed from outside review input and the references sighted. Some are very inaccurate and will exist until someone else objects and edits or has it deleted by wikipedia. The entry you sited is good - been in existence for over a year, intensely edited, and has good references cited to back it up.

Be real careful of using advice from some of the sites out there regarding scrotal modification, stretching and play, some of it is dangerous or damaging and some life threatening. A lot is hoax or wishful thinking and not fact. In this area, where real damage happens, it is usually from advice from one of these sites. A little education in your bodies anatomy and functions is your best defence for these scams. It really sharpens your "Bull Shit" detector.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Nova600
Sexuality: Gay

Postby Nova600 » January 9th, 2013, 10:20 pm

While everyone seems to be on the right track here, there are a few things I would like to mention. As far as I know mature sperm only are stored in the epiditimis & if these get too old they are absorbed by the body, which is what occurs if you have has a vasectomy & the tubes are blocked off.
About 99% of the ejaculation comes from the prostate gland, so the mature sperm pass from the epiditimis through the tubes, one from each testicle, to prostate gland where it mixes with the prostate fluid & is pumped out on ejaculation.
All ejaculation fluid comes from the prostate & contains sperm in a fertile male which is only a very small amount but contains hundreds of millions of sperm & a large amount by comparison is fluid from the prostate which help the sperm maintain motility etc.
It is worth remembering that while sexual excitement & orgasm do appear to come from the genitals it is really happening in the brain.
Please note I am not a doctor, but I like to know as much as possible about how our bodies work.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 9th, 2013, 10:54 pm

Nova the way I understand it is they mature in the epididmis as they work their way through. So at any time there are sperm in all stages of maturity. Ageing as they get moved from one end to the other. When they leave the teste they are fully mature but have no tail. Amazing how in seminal fluid the tail pops right out almost instantly. Let's go get em guys! :lol:
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Nova600
Sexuality: Gay

Postby Nova600 » January 10th, 2013, 10:06 pm

That would seem to be correct tundraman as the tails would be a problem before hand & probably cause problems by trying to swim. Apparently it takes about 4 days to produce enough sperm to replace those lost in an ejaculation, so too many ejaculations can result in a low sperm count. However, it does not cause a loss of interest in sex.

Robcer
Time stretching?: 1 year 6 months on and off
Stretching usage: Manual & weights going on 800 grams 24/7 today is the 3rd full on day (7/4/2017)
Your hang: 5.5 inches weighted
Stretching intensity: As much as I can, as much as the boys let me, not easy!
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6f / 200lb

Postby Robcer » January 1st, 2016, 4:26 pm

[quote="tundraman"]
intact.jpg

This mechanism is why I discourage long term use of leather stretchers and other fixed length devices or heavy weights for long term use as it disables the whole temperature control system.
what do you "consider long term use"
Thanks Tundraman, am exited to start the journey
Rob

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 1st, 2016, 8:30 pm

Short term play is usually a few hours. Long term for this anything longer including 24/7 wear for the growth phase of stretching where temperature, activities and access to your hang for adjustments are limited, like in public or asleep.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”