Discoloration of skin on sack?

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

deeznutz
Sexuality: Gay
Are you pierced?: No

Discoloration of skin on sack?

Postby deeznutz » August 4th, 2018, 6:54 am

I've been wearing my 30x30 weight 24/7 for a few months now, but a few days ago I decided to remove it just to check things out and give my balls a break.

I immediately noticed discoloration on the skin of my sack, roughly along the area where the weight rests atop my balls. It's been 3-4 days and it's still there. Does anyone have any insight as to what this is?

I've taken some pictures. They don't quite capture it, but I figured some visual aid is better than none visual aid, haha.
Attachments
2.jpg
2.jpg (130.89 KiB) Viewed 567 times
IMG_7262.jpg
IMG_7262.jpg (132.73 KiB) Viewed 567 times

Lowercapecod
Time stretching?: 3 months
Stretching usage: Welded steel rings. OxBalls ball bender
Stretching intensity: 8-10 hours a day. Sometimes overnight
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5’8”, 165

Re: Discoloration of skin on sack?

Postby Lowercapecod » August 4th, 2018, 10:17 am

I have seen the same on mine...mine went away, but i would remove my rings after 24 hours to give them a break, and a good Shea lotion application. Wasnt sure if its a bruise, or the metal leaving a ring. Hope more comments will be posted. Enjoy!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 4th, 2018, 10:47 am

Using a little shea butter allows the ring to move around more. I also slide my ring up and twist a little around my hang when I use the bathroom several times a day and let it settle on a different patch of skin. The twist lets my know when the shea has all absorbed and need a little more to prevent the weight from sticking to the skin that always is in motion contracting and relaxing locally.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

deeznutz

Postby deeznutz » August 4th, 2018, 11:12 pm

Lowercapecod wrote:I have seen the same on mine...mine went away, but i would remove my rings after 24 hours to give them a break, and a good Shea lotion application. Wasnt sure if its a bruise, or the metal leaving a ring. Hope more comments will be posted. Enjoy!

It's a relief to hear someone else shares my experience. Yeah, bruise definitely came to mind as the potential issue. The discolored skin isn't associated with any pain or tenderness though...

tundraman wrote:Using a little shea butter allows the ring to move around more. I also slide my ring up and twist a little around my hang when I use the bathroom several times a day and let it settle on a different patch of skin. The twist lets my know when the shea has all absorbed and need a little more to prevent the weight from sticking to the skin that always is in motion contracting and relaxing locally.

Hmm, come to think of it, I haven't been as diligent as I used to be about reseting the weight and reapplying shea. My routine these last few months was to apply shea only about 2-3 times a day. Perhaps this discoloration is due to the fact that my weight was perpetually on the same exact point on my testicles...

deeznutz

Postby deeznutz » August 13th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Just to update the thread, the black mark on my balls hasn't gone away yet, even with a week off the weights... super annoying, IDK what to make of it.

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Fighterpilot » August 25th, 2018, 4:30 pm

Are the marks always there? Or only during periods of time when the sack is tight?

deeznutz

Postby deeznutz » August 29th, 2018, 4:38 pm

The marks seemed to be always there, but I noticed they were more prominent when the sack was tight. The black marks have actually disappeared now... I guess some time off of the weights was all they needed. :0

iangecko1
Time stretching?: Just started
Stretching usage: Have ordered some weights but have used weights of my own creation.
Your hang: still working on a hang
Stretching intensity: Would like to try 12/7/365
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 179cm 77kg
Other sexual practices: Nipple pumping

Postby iangecko1 » September 14th, 2018, 2:59 am

Interesting topic. I've been using ball weights for about 12 months now and, what I've noticed, is that where the skin is pulled on either side of the penis and the skin above the balls where stretching is occurring, the skin has lost all of its colour as if the melanin has stopped production. I'm normally quite brown all over. I'll be in a forced non- stretching mode for a month soon and have been going in the sun to try and even things up. Has this condition happened to anyone as well?

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”