Shrinking testicles

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

nailboy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Your hang: not sure but I think I'm about three inches
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'8 180lbs
Other sexual practices: I am mostly vanilla

Shrinking testicles

Postby nailboy » July 30th, 2018, 7:08 pm

I know a lot of heat will cause a decline in your sperm production. And as a result your testicles tend to shrink when heated over a period of time.
But let's say after a while of staying out of the heat and not ball stretching for a while what are the chances of your testicles regaining some size.
Do they bounce back and grow back again?

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Shrinking testicles

Postby TrumpJunior » July 31st, 2018, 11:57 am

Overheated testicles is the reason I got steel weights and started stretching one very hot summer.The steel weights absolutely help strip some of the excessive heat from the testicles.My testicles are about 20% larger and 2 to 3 inches lower since starting 2 years ago.

nailboy
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.

Postby nailboy » July 31st, 2018, 9:20 pm

Wish I could say the same. That's definitely not what is happening to me. I am getting a good hang going. So the stretching part is okay. But the size of my testes, which were kind of small to begin with, seem to be diminishing.
Just curious... how do the steel weights strip away heat from your testicles?
I have steel weights and I like to keep them and my balls warm so I can stretch (and also my sack won't get cold and start to constrict and cause a lot of pain and discomfort).
Are you saying that your weights are cold when you where them?

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 1st, 2018, 10:52 am

I would say that my balls are cooler during the summer compared to when I first started for a couple of reasons.First,I had a sack that was tight,with not much hang,so my balls were always positioned in the warmest part of my crotch,and could not expand away from there if they wanted to.Now they are able to relax and drop away from my crotch an additional 2 or 3 inches to a much cooler place.

The other thing is that the steel weights are good conductors of heat.Let's say that your body temp is 100^ F. If room temperature is 70^F and you are wearing light clothing,the heat from your balls is transferred to the weight and room temperature will draw heat away from the weight.Add in shorts or any circulation of air or breeze and the heat transfer will be even better.As the temperature of your surroundings increase the heat transfer will be less,but if it is under 100*F,you are still getting a little cooling at least.No,I don't try to actively cool the weight at all.

My balls are probably 20% larger now,but that is while wearing weight,the restriction caused by the steel weight causes some swelling from extra fluid.If I remove weight completely for 24 hours my balls will decrease about 20%,then slowly gain back a bit more and will stay a bit larger,unweighted than they were.I think we are all different,most guys find their hang diameter and weight diameter decrease as things drop lower.and how your balls appear in a much lower ,looser sack will be different. Is your ball weight diameter decreasing as things drop lower and lower?

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » August 1st, 2018, 2:43 pm

are the boys actually getting smaller, or is your hang getting slimmer due to being longer? When I first started, I was wearing a 34mm, now I'm down to a modified 28mm...All because as things have stretched my inner diameter has dropped. I've also noticed what TJ alluded too, my balls seem bigger overall due to a little fluid constriction. As long as its not too tight and color is good, I like it...

MyBoysRule
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Postby MyBoysRule » August 2nd, 2018, 1:03 pm

Interesting thread
My balls have become much larger
Not sure why but it's a good thing indeed
Stretch diameter is becoming smaller so I may need to size down on my next WMC
But I can definately feel the constant tug now that the steel weights sit right in top of my nuts

nailboy

Postby nailboy » August 3rd, 2018, 9:13 am

Yes! My sack has gotten slimmer because of the lengthening but I haven't noticed any increase in the size of my balls. I should say that they were kind of small to begin with. So I am kind of looking forward to perhaps experiencing some ball growth like I'm hearing about. Overall I am pretty happy with the results I am getting even though I have developed some scar tissue around my sack. But since it's on the low end where my balls are it doesn't seem to be affecting the stretch between my balls and the base of my dick. I still do the manual diameter stretches around the base regardless of the scar tissue as there is certain to be some still stretchable skin in the area.
I am making gains as far as stretching is concerned. It's the actual size of my balls that are giving me some concerns
I will give it some time.
I'm taking a little time off right now because of some skin irritation.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 3rd, 2018, 10:40 am

Nailboy,how did you develop scar tissue>
I still need to take occasional breaks because of beat up sack skin.Sometimes a day or two off is a good time to repair and assesss your natural hang,which is why we all start in the first place.Although,now I just feel much happier with some weight on.

nailboy

Postby nailboy » August 3rd, 2018, 8:20 pm

Unfortunately I I started trying to stretch my balls before I had ever heard of the Jared stretch manual, for lack of a better term. I bought a cheap ass donut from a sex shop that was not rounded off. I think it was about 2 pounds. And it was too small, but I didn't know about measurements or nothing. I just sort of thought this was the way it was supposed to be.
Anyway, that thing was killing me sometimes but I would just take it off for a while and later take about a half an hour to put it back on again. When my balls would contract the unrounded edges would just cut into my sack.and I would just think "no pain no gain".
It wasn't long after that that I came across the Jared book and everything changed.
A little late, but I ain't trippin'.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 5th, 2018, 1:21 pm

nailboy wrote:Unfortunately I I started trying to stretch my balls before I had ever heard of the Jared stretch manual, for lack of a better term. I bought a cheap ass donut from a sex shop that was not rounded off. I think it was about 2 pounds. And it was too small, but I didn't know about measurements or nothing. I just sort of thought this was the way it was supposed to be.
Anyway, that thing was killing me sometimes but I would just take it off for a while and later take about a half an hour to put it back on again. When my balls would contract the unrounded edges would just cut into my sack.and I would just think "no pain no gain".
It wasn't long after that that I came across the Jared book and everything changed.
A little late, but I ain't trippin'.

Sounds like you had a heavy weight with a sharp-cut edge as opposed to the radius of a WMC,so the weight was digging in.You may not have scar tissue at all,the digging in is painful,but scar tissue is usually an injury caused by weight and high impact.If you weren't doing jumping jacks or sprinting with the 2 pound weight,you probably didn't cause yourself damage.

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”