Do the cremasters and cords get thicker?

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Do the cremasters and cords get thicker?

Postby Str8pumpin » June 13th, 2018, 3:36 pm

Hi quick question for those who may know. Do the internal structures get larger as they get stronger? I've noticed when showering and checking everything out, my internal cords above the testicles have become much thicker, and almost veiny feeling. Nothing uncomfortable but I didnt notice that before. I think im about at the length I want to be, with weights and all warmed up my hang is over 8 inches now. Just wondering if that is a normal part of growth.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Do the cremasters and cords get thicker?

Postby TrumpJunior » July 3rd, 2018, 11:35 am

I know the only time I become aware of the cords above my cock is when I put on very heavy weight compared to normal,the kind that makes you move and walk gingerly.I do know that I adapt pretty quickly and gain strength pretty easily where it becomes old hat after a few sessions of a couple hours each.I really couldn't say if there is much benefit to it or not,but it is pretty cool how everything strengthens so quickly.And if things strengthen,I would imagine they must thicken as well.But....I know that you are not a big experimenter with pushing the heavier weights than normal.

If you look at Fantasack's photos,he has a look like no other,the areas you describe have crazy development,but he does a regular routine of lifting HUGE weight with his balls.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » July 3rd, 2018, 2:48 pm

Yeah I think you might be on to something there. When I noticed it I was weightless in the shower, but if memory serves me right I had been wearing a 50mm and a 30 for the afternoon. Nothing seems amiss or uncomfortable. Oh and I hear through the rumor mill your banging Kimberly Guilfoyle now TJ???You lucky dog hahaha

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 4th, 2018, 10:53 am

*** edited due to advice of counsel***

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”