cold balls at night

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

skeptic
Time stretching?: 3 months
Stretching intensity: Once in a while
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 9"

cold balls at night

Postby skeptic » March 3rd, 2018, 1:37 am

I sometimes like to sleep with my ballstretchers on. A couple times lately I’ve woken up and my balls are kind of cold. I quickly went to the bathroom to look and I found that my balls were normal color (I was worried they’d be dark purple or black...but they weren’t).

Is this something to worry about? Can the cold metal keep the balls cold even though they are getting fresh blood/circulation? I don’t think they are too tight as I can for a finger in the ring when I have them on. I’m worried they will shrink.

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: cold balls at night

Postby Savage206 » March 3rd, 2018, 2:21 am

Put a sock around it. :) I haven't found that I get cold balls if anything I wake up extremely stretchy.. ;)

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: cold balls at night

Postby TrumpJunior » March 3rd, 2018, 12:01 pm

A couple of degrees one way or another can make a huge difference.My home has several zones of heat and thermostats.I bumped up the bedroom I sleep in a few degrees this winter and it helped me greatly.

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”