Psychological effects

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Psychological effects

Postby TrumpJunior » July 30th, 2017, 1:35 pm

I would say,because of a constant,slightly heightened sexual awareness,it makes me slightly more aggressive with everything. I guess if I was having honeymoon sex several times a week,it might subside a bit,might not.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » October 29th, 2017, 4:24 am

I find that when i have to quit for a period of time during which wearing weights would create problems, I really miss that constant tug for the first day or two, but after that it's fine - I lose that sense of something missing and just get down to enjoying having those lovely lower-hanging unweighted balls. That after all is what I've been working to achieve! When I am again in a position to return to the weights, I sometimes even delay that for a few days because other matters are distracting me. However, when I eventually weight up again, it feels so good that I wonder how I managed to quit!!

Bottom line - I don;t think that quitting is so hard if circumstances arise in which you feel you have to do so. It's actually worth doing for short periods once in a while just to see what you will be dealing with for the rest or your life in terms of hang even if you did quit. You might be surprised - there are downsides! But getting back to the weights feels so good that it's actually worth stopping for a while just to experience that "first time" weighted feel all over again! Renews your enjoyment of the activity!

To be honest, the things that I really do miss the most during periods of abstinence from 24/7 weighting are my regular heavy-weighting sessions (separate thread). I suppose that's because they're only periodic even when I'm all weighted up in the normal way, hence being "new" every time I hang them. I never engage in heavy weighting for long enough for it to fade into the background, as "normal" WMC use can do if practised without breaks. So it's always a major stimulus, never becoming jaded. I think that I'd have more trouble giving up heavy weighting than I would regular ball-stretching.

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Postby Hankster » October 29th, 2017, 4:03 pm

Hi Robert,

I've been ball stretching for 4 years now. Here are my thoughts concerning your questions:

No, I don't think it changes how I relate to women OR men. It's kind of like it's my own little secret. My wife knows, but she doesn't mind. I do think that wearing weights improves my mood...whether or not that's the result of the very pleasurable feel of the weights tugging on my balls or if wearing weights causes an increase in testosterone levels, which I read can elevate mood. I have my testosterone levels checked annually, and at 61 years of age, the results say that I have testosterone levels of a much younger man. Do wearing weights cause this? I don't know, but I'm not complaining. Furthermore, I have an enlarged prostate, which I've heard is common among men of my age. An enlarged prostate can cause difficulty in urination. I can state emphatically that wearing a ball weight makes it MUCH easier for me to pee. Also, I'm guilty of throwing around the phrase that ball stretching is "addicting." Perhaps I was wrong in doing this. I just think that it is an EXTREMELY pleasurable activity that I enjoy immensely. If I had to, I know that I could put my weights away and never ball stretch again, but as long as my activity doesn't harm myself or anyone else, why should I quit? At 61, I've learned that life is short and that we should grab hold of any activity that brings us pleasure and yet doesn't bring harm to ourselves or anyone else.

So, in summary, go ahead and give ball stretching a try! As I see it, you've got nothing to lose and possibly a lot to gain. Now, time for me to go...time to give my boys a stretch!

Peace,
Hank.

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”