Sunscreen for nude sunbathing

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

C5C9CU
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 5years
Stretching usage: Chain Gang bell weight 50mm
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2"

Sunscreen for nude sunbathing

Postby C5C9CU » April 20th, 2017, 7:53 pm

I put sunscreen on my balls when I'm at the beach. But my balls get red. I'm wondering if the metals in the sunscreen (zinc, titanium, magnesium...) react with the steel of the weight in a saline environment of the ocean.

Has anybody be else had any adverse experience sunbathing with sunscreen?

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Sunscreen for nude sunbathing

Postby tundraman » April 20th, 2017, 8:08 pm

I think it is mostly the sun - direct and reflected from the ocean on a part of your anatomy that isn't used to the sun and is thus very sensitive to UV.
There is the potential for making a battery from the dissimilar electro negativity metals near by in a wet environment if we can push the pH up or down from the middle.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Old Hilly
Time stretching?: Over 12 months
Stretching usage: A 34mmID X 16mm and a 38x16 high weights stacked together.
Your hang: 100 to 160mm
Stretching intensity: Mainly 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Old Hilly » April 23rd, 2017, 7:36 am

What I found (and I am from Australia where we get plenty of sun) is that sunscreen reduces the effects of the sun but does not totally block it out. Add to this the diluting effect of seawater as it washes some of the sunscreen away and it's (and the beach sand's) reflective action and you will have some increased sunburn potential. The other thing is that the scrotum skin is more sensitive than other parts of your body. Could you have a slight sensitivity to the sunscreen? It may be worthwhile to try some other brands and see if the redness diminishes? The added stretch from the weights could also cause some redness which is increased by the heat (increased blood flow etc.).
No matter what happens, sunburned balls are something to be avoided at all costs! I have a story to tell about exposed balls and electric-arc welding but that is better suited to another time, dinner is about to be served.

C5C9CU
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 5years
Stretching usage: Chain Gang bell weight 50mm
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6'2"

Postby C5C9CU » April 24th, 2017, 4:46 am

Thanks for the replies. I have been wearing by a heavier weight the past two trips to the beach and I think that has had a big impact. I really upped the SPF and I still got more sun/redness than I had hoped for. I will continue to experiment with different brands. The water was too cold to get the boys wet this week at Blacks Beach in San Diego, I did sweat some, but reapplied pretty regularly.

Old Hilly

Postby Old Hilly » April 24th, 2017, 7:31 am

I would just keep re-applying sunscreen and keep going out in the sun. After a while your skin will get used to being out in the sun and develop a healthy tan. Some of the long-time nudists I have met are an even brown all over but not many wear ball weights, cock rings or piercings, at least not where I go.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » April 24th, 2017, 10:37 am

Back in my Navy 70s I used do Blacks beach and Steel beach on the ship. I found out that there is no tanning with all northern European genes. Straight from chicken to lobster with no brown in between. Now many years later I have to go see my dermatologist twice a year for him to check my spots and freeze off the pre cancers. I have had Basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas cut out of my skin from trying to tan and burning back in my 20s. Be careful, especially if you don't tan easily.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Old Hilly

Postby Old Hilly » April 25th, 2017, 7:54 pm

Ah, yes, I forgot about the genetic side of things. I guess I am lucky in some ways that I can tolerate a little sun whereas others cannot. Take care in the sun.

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”