Sack irritation treatment

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Sack irritation treatment

Postby Fantasack » January 1st, 2017, 10:43 pm

A contributor to another thread of mine mentioned that he'd had some trouble with an irritated scrotum, in his case as a result of minor trauma brought on by an ill-fitting parachute harness. I’ve had the same problem myself on occasion, as I suspect many ball-stretchers may do, and I thought that I should share my own remedy. I’ve had excellent results with the use of a readily-available product called Bag Balm. This is an antiseptic ointment which was developed way back in 1899 to relieve irritation on cows’ udders after milking! However, it works very well on human skin also. It appears to be quite widely available in North America – I don’t know about elsewhere. Check it out at:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bag_Balm

The stuff basically consists of 0.3% 8-hydroxyquinoline sulfate (the antiseptic) in a base consisting of a blend of petroleum jelly (vaseline) and lanolin. The base characteristics give it excellent soothing, waterproofing and lubricant characteristics, although its lubricant qualities don’t match those of Secretleather’s excellent Sheacoa Butter. It comes in a distinctive green tin containing 10 ounces, which will last for quite a while! As an aside, it's also a highly effective metal preservative!
Bag Balm.jpg
Bag Balm.jpg (46.86 KiB) Viewed 1579 times

I’ve found that if I smear Bag Balm on the inner surface of a leather stretcher and then wear that stretcher overnight, any inflammation of my scrotal skin is immensely relieved next day. The treatment can of course be repeated if necessary. This constitutes an effective way of helping irritated skin to heal while maintaining some level of stretching effort. Works for me, anyway, so I thought it was worth sharing.
Forum no. 21.jpg
Forum no. 21.jpg (65.88 KiB) Viewed 1579 times

Repeated use of a stretcher with this material as a lubricant will lead to some softening of the leather. However, it doesn't seem to affect the stretcher's functionality in any meaningful way. Moreover, it protects the leather from the effects of sweat or other moisture very well indeed.

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”