Low T and high E

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Low T and high E

Postby tundraman » October 21st, 2016, 11:06 pm

I had a hard time finding frozen meatballs without TVP (Texturized Vegitable Protein ) It's highly processed soy beans that is nasty stuff health wise. Johnsonville is the only TVP free brand I could find in the 3 supermarkets I searched.

There are quite a few guys here with lowering testosterone symptoms and it may not be due to age alone.

This is a good starting point as unfermented soy is in a lot if things and causes a lot of problems.
The Orientals do not use unfermented soy as a major part of their diet for a reason.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-mercol ... 22466.html
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: Low T and high E

Postby TrumpJunior » October 22nd, 2016, 3:32 am

It's a myth that Soy is a staple in the Asian diet.It is more like a condiment,not a major item.Soy is cheap,the protein is inferior,and there are many,many reasons why guys should stay away from it.To make a long story short,soy promotes estrogen and decreases testosterone.

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » October 22nd, 2016, 10:15 am

good to know Thank you

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » February 9th, 2017, 9:54 pm

If you're concerned about the GMO (Genetically Modified Organisms) issue, you should also be aware that most of the soy beans grown in the USA as well as many from other countries are now genetically modified. That's just a fact - whether or not it has any significance is up to you. Speaking personally, I avoid GMO foods wherever possible - just a personal comfort thing.

Cmftble
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Split collar:
40 mm x 36 mm
28 mm x 35 mm
14 mm x 35 mm
Stretching intensity: Stretching in the shower
40 mm x 36 mm 24/7
combined with 14 mm x 35 mm as long as bearable
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5'11, 220lbs
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoration and penis enlargement

Postby Cmftble » February 16th, 2017, 1:02 pm

There is a brand called beyond meat that makes soy free crumbles and meatballs. Made out of pea protein. Great taste and texture.

pucker tight
Time stretching?: 2 yrs.
Stretching usage: Ball wieghts
Your hang: 8"
Stretching intensity: 8 hrs....
Height and weight: 511 200lbs.
Other sexual practices: sounding, urethra stretching, anal stretching

Postby pucker tight » May 25th, 2017, 12:02 pm

Not sure, what is foreskin restoration and how does it work?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » May 25th, 2017, 1:18 pm

The reasons are many and upsetting to those of us who were mutilated. The highlights:
Restoration is growing new penile skin to cover your penis head ( glans ) when not having sex. This reverses the thickening ( keratinization ) of the glans skin that happens when this area, that was intended to be covered, lubricated and protected by the foreskin. This thickened skin severely dulls the sensitivity of the glans. Circumcision cuts away about 4 inches of skin with vital nerve endings that serve a purpose during sex and removes the natural "skin glide" during sex requiring many to need lubrication to avoid friction burns
Circumcision is genital mutilation that is banned in most of the world but is still all too common in the US for discredited " medical " reasons.

Un forcibly retracted and circumcised, the foreskin is firmly attached to the glans until the hormones of puberty allows it to separate from the glans. The boy starts having night erections and works it loose himself.

The newborn boy doesn't cry much when the foreskin is literally torn away from the glans because the pain is so intense his undeveloped brain has literally gone into shock.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

tundraman

Postby tundraman » May 25th, 2017, 1:44 pm

John Harvey Kellogg, the inventor of Corn Flakes and promoter if infant circumcision in the US was a practicing physician in a sanitarium in the 18th and 19th century. He and his Kellogg money established these practices as the norm in the US.

His words from Wikipedia:

"Masturbation prevention

Kellogg worked on the rehabilitation of masturbators, often employing extreme measures, even mutilation, on both sexes. He was an advocate of circumcising young boys to curb masturbation and applying phenol to a young woman's clitoris. In his Plain Facts for Old and Young,[8] he wrote:

A remedy which is almost always successful in small boys is circumcision, especially when there is any degree of phimosis. The operation should be performed by a surgeon without administering an anesthetic, as the brief pain attending the operation will have a salutary effect upon the mind, especially if it be connected with the idea of punishment, as it may well be in some cases. The soreness which continues for several weeks interrupts the practice, and if it had not previously become too firmly fixed, it may be forgotten and not resumed.[15]
further
a method of treatment [to prevent masturbation] ... and we have employed it with entire satisfaction. It consists in the application of one or more silver sutures in such a way as to prevent erection. The prepuce, or foreskin, is drawn forward over the glans, and the needle to which the wire is attached is passed through from one side to the other. After drawing the wire through, the ends are twisted together, and cut off close. It is now impossible for an erection to occur, and the slight irritation thus produced acts as a most powerful means of overcoming the disposition to resort to the practice
and
In females, the author has found the application of pure carbolic acid (phenol) to the clitoris an excellent means of allaying the abnormal excitement.

He also recommended, to prevent children from this "solitary vice", bandaging or tying their hands, covering their genitals with patented cages and electrical shock.[8]

In his Ladies' Guide in Health and Disease, for nymphomania, he recommended

Cool sitz baths; the cool enema; a spare diet; the application of blisters and other irritants to the sensitive parts of the sexual organs, the removal of the clitoris and nymphae...

Kellogg thought that masturbation was the worst evil one could commit; he often referred to it as "self-abuse". He was a leader of the anti-masturbation movement, and promoted extreme measures to prevent masturbation.[45][46][47] In addition, Kellogg thought that diet played a huge role in masturbation and that a bland diet would decrease excitability and prevent masturbation. Thus, Kellogg invented Corn Flakes breakfast cereal in 1878. He hoped that feeding children this plain cereal every morning would help to combat the urges of "self-abuse".[48][49][50]"

Needless to say I avoid Kellogg products.

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”