Side effects

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

SRPC2011
Time stretching?: 6+ years
Stretching usage: 45mm + 30mm WMC, adding USSR ocasionally
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 13st
Other sexual practices: Interested in anything that gives pleasure to me or partner. I like sounding and anal stimulation, particularly with electrostim... Curious about bisexual....

Side effects

Postby SRPC2011 » August 18th, 2015, 3:59 pm

I notice that when wearing 1 to 1.5 kg not only my scrotum is stretched, but also the root of my penis is pulled down. I wondered if this is responsible for the increased urge to urinate, although the volume is low. I'm beginning to consider that the stretch of my urethra is causing the trigone to react and signal the urge.

Has anyone else noticed this effect?

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Side effects

Postby tundraman » September 2nd, 2015, 10:29 am

I noticed this when I had more than 24/7 weight on. I think it puts a kink in the ureter and causes some urine retention from incomplete elimination. I would just pick up my hang when going to unkink the ureter and totally eliminate.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » February 7th, 2017, 4:12 am

I've noticed the same thing. I haven't felt any increased need to urinate, but incomplete elimination has sometimes been an issue when wearing heavier weights. I think that tundraman's explanation about the urethral kink is almost certainly correct, and I have long been following his suggested solution of always picking up the hang when urinating while wearing weights to ensure complete elimination. Works for me.

SRPC2011
Time stretching?: 6+ years
Stretching usage: 45mm + 30mm WMC, adding USSR ocasionally
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Height and weight: 6'2" 13st
Other sexual practices: Interested in anything that gives pleasure to me or partner. I like sounding and anal stimulation, particularly with electrostim... Curious about bisexual....

Postby SRPC2011 » February 7th, 2017, 3:46 pm

This happens mostly when in bed lying on my back, with my hang between my thighs. I get the urge to piss, but if I turn onto my side so that my hang is no longer pulling, the urge disappears. The trigone is a patch of sensory cells on the inside of the bladder that reacts when the bladder is stretched by being full. With weight pulling the whole of the scrotum, penis root and thus urethra (not ureter) down, the trigone is fooled into believing the bladder to be full. I too have retentions problems, but hoisting my hand when urinating clears them.

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal 20x40
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » February 11th, 2017, 1:29 pm

mine is different. it happens with or without weights. BUT. I am wearing my PUD GP during the day all day, and a lot of manual pulling in the showers twice a day. am i damaging something?

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”