Blood in Semen

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

skeptic
Time stretching?: 3 months
Stretching intensity: Once in a while
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 9"

Blood in Semen

Postby skeptic » December 9th, 2014, 6:08 am

Has anyone ever noticed a little blood in your semen that you felt might be attributed to ball stretching? I had some (brownish color) today and I has me quite concerned. I'm away on a business trip and won't be near my doctor until next week.

Thanks!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Blood in Semen

Postby tundraman » December 9th, 2014, 11:02 am

I have had this twice and both times it was a urinary tract infection. I was given antibiotics and it went away.
Mine didn't seem to stretching related. The doc said an infection anywhere from the kidneys on down can spread to the prostate and testes and produce the old blood on ejaculation.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

skeptic
Time stretching?: 3 months
Stretching intensity: Once in a while
Height and weight: 5' 9"

Postby skeptic » December 9th, 2014, 3:42 pm

tundraman wrote:I have had this twice and both times it was a urinary tract infection. I was given antibiotics and it went away.
Mine didn't seem to stretching related. The doc said an infection anywhere from the kidneys on down can spread to the prostate and testes and produce the old blood on ejaculation.

Thanks, Tundraman. I hope that is all that is. The strange thing is, though, that I don't really notice any other signs but the brownish semen. Hopefully it can wait until I return home next week. I'm 47 now, so it does make me worry about prostrate cancer.

I was first worried about the possibility of ball stretching being the cause. I love having my weights on but the pressure they put on my testicles makes me nervous (thus my user name of 'skeptic'). They seem to be slightly darker color (like your picture) when I have the rings on. I don't want to do anything stupid to that special area of my body but it feels really good.

koz
Time stretching?: 2 years
Stretching usage: Usually one 30x40 sandwiched between two 15x44's. 60mm's overall. Just over one kilo (2 lbs, 5 oz.)
Your hang: 3 inches easily. 4 inches more difficultly.
Stretching intensity: All day, every day. Unless I'm at work (those stupid metal detectors...)
I haven't been able to figure out how to sleep with weights yet.
Height and weight: 6'1, 190

Postby koz » December 15th, 2014, 12:21 pm

I have a varicocele, and used to experience blood in my semen when I was younger. Blood has gone away over time (45 now). I believe 15 percent of the male population has a varicocele to some degree, which means many of us on this forum. Might be worth checking out. I went to a urologist recently and mentioned the possibility that a varicocele could lead to reduced testosterone. Blank look. I referenced this study done three years ago...

http://nyp.org/news/hospital/goldstein- ... erone.html

I thought maybe these guys should keep up on information in the ever evolving landscape of their particular field. Especially by large, prestigious institutions like the ones in this article. Maybe not? I haven't gone back to this doctor.

Ulric
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 15 years
Stretching usage: Steel split collar weights
Your hang: 5+ inches
Stretching intensity: Time to time only. Sometimes for 2-3 days straight, even sleeping, removing only for showering.
Height and weight: 130 lbs., 5'4"
Other sexual practices: Oral, rimming (but only with wife), would like to try frottage

Postby Ulric » July 4th, 2017, 10:06 pm

I also had blood in my semen once, and pretty close to the time where I got back into wearing my weights. I thought the two might be linked, but it turned out to be a one-time event and I had no other signs of a UTI. I never had any issue before or since. I chalk it up to a little irritation somewhere that resolved itself internally.

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”