This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.
- Posts: 26
- Joined: July 28th, 2014, 3:19 pm
- Time stretching?: 7 months
- Stretching usage: 8oz split ring and two 3oz stainless collars I've had for awhile.
- Your hang: When warm, 3" but no lasting stretch yet.
- Stretching intensity: 7am to 11pm, a few 24/7. Wife is enjoying the manual stretching as much as I am, fresh out of the hot tub or shower we stretch things before playing.
- Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
- Are you pierced?: No
- Height and weight: 5'10", 195lbs
- age: 36
- Other sexual practices: Group sex, three-somes mostly FMF and two other males we enjoy only a few times a year.
- Location: Michigan
I finally went in and was told I had strained the cremaster muscle. I did let the Dr. know I have been using weights and he suggested I stop for a month or so. Resisting the activity and doing kegel exercises fixed the problem.
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest