Discomfort issue

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Discomfort issue

Postby Str8pumpin » January 2nd, 2014, 10:15 pm

Hi guys, tundraman would appreciate your input on this... Been stretching for over a year now, and have had great results so far. Usually wearing a single 30mm with a 15mm on top of that, at night.( can't wear 24-7 due to my job) anyway, few days ago noticed some discomfort in my right side. Feels like where the cord goes up into the body. My right testicle tends to be a little higher than the other, so maybe takes a bit more pull of the weight. With no weight on it doesn't really hurt, just feels like a twinge of discomfort . I'm guessing I strained the cord somehow. Anyways been no weights for 3 days and getting much better. But I'm wondering how long to take time off... Week? I miss the weight already! What do you think? Thanks

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Discomfort issue

Postby tundraman » January 2nd, 2014, 11:44 pm

I know how I strained mine last - Jumped off a truck bed. :o Thought I had myself trained. :roll:
At night you won't know what happened. I tuck my hang between my legs at night with the weight out the back.
That way the hang can't "free fall" ( twice your full hang length) if you roll from one side to the other. I suspect that is what happened to you.
The longer your hang, the further the drop.
In the bed you are warm and the hang fully relaxed. It has to partially contract to act as a shock absorber.
Give it a week at zero, then try a 15mm for a night or two. If no issues, go to 30 for a week or so before going full load.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Str8pumpin
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » January 3rd, 2014, 1:41 am

Wow funny you mention rolling side to side, I do tend to do that a lot at night so I think you pegged it. I also usually push my balls over my back leg. I will follow your advice. On a side note to any new folks reading, these techniques work! I put a mark on a ruler about 2 months after I started. Now over a year later, when wearing the same amount, my hang is slightly over an inch longer... Awesome! Tundraman thanks for your expertise .

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 3rd, 2014, 4:39 pm

Glad to help! Helps me to remember why I do what I do also.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Str8pumpin

Postby Str8pumpin » January 6th, 2014, 6:43 pm

As a quick follow up, what are symptoms of a strained cord? I have no pain or ache, but still have a sensation of my right nut pulling up... It feels that way at least... Inflammation perhaps?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 6th, 2014, 8:08 pm

It maybe still protecting itself from shock while healing by not fully relaxing. The fact that you feel no pain or ache means it is well on the way to repairing itself.

Symptoms: Pain, inflammation and/or a dull ache in the cord. The creamaster muscle extends from the bottom of the testes ( surrounds it like a sack) up to it's abdominal attachment point that is about 2 inches above the penis top and 2 inches to either side of center.
Trying to feel for it can be a challenge in the sack. The cords can be felt on the abdomen by moving your finger back and forth below the attachment sites, feeling through the skin and fat layer for the vertical cord that will be the only thing moveable on your abdominal muscle wall which is fairly smooth in this area.
Once you find it, you should be able to "feel it out", feeling for irregularities, working your way down to the teste. For reference do both sides.

Check for a possible inguinial hernia by feeling and looking for a bump at the upper attachment sites on the lower abdomen while "bearing down" like you are taking a bowel movement. These hernias are usually painless but need to be repaired surgically - especially if you want to stretch. Lots of guys get these hernias as they are a weak site in the abdomen where the passage for the testes blood vessels, nerves and spermatic duct pass into the body. And the creamaster muscle attaches to the abdominal muscle wall right here. :roll: Had one, fixed about 15 years ago, no problems since.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Str8pumpin

Postby Str8pumpin » January 7th, 2014, 2:29 am

Thanks again.. Defiantly no hernia. I've been researching this a bit, as I'm still curious as to what happened. Thinking back, about 4 days ago went to local coffee place, short walk from where I live.. Wearing the 30 with a 15mm on top.. Definatly felt a stretch no but issues, done this plenty of times. Standing in line, suddenly feel an ouch.. I thought maybe the lower ring had slipped down, but I'm think it might have been a pull or spasm of the cremaster.. About a day or so later is when I felt the odd sensation on the right side... Hope I'm not too long winded, I was a vac pumper for years and a good way for all to learn is to share success and setbacks... Has anyone experienced something like this before?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 7th, 2014, 1:44 pm

My hang shortened for about a month after pulling the stupid stunt of loading 5 30mm WMCs for a picture last July in the heat of summer. ( And the heat of the moment :roll: ) They were only on for a couple minutes as the weight is about 4 times my 24/7 weight limit. (single teste/20 oz) The length was not the issue, they fit easily. No pain at the time. Just a feeling of tiredness in the creamaster starting about an hour later. I had done the same with 4 30mms, 4 days before with no problem.
Pics here and 2 posts down from there.
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&p=1500&hilit=boss#p1500

It was near normal before fall and cool temperatures arrived. Will see where I hang next spring.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

Str8pumpin

Postby Str8pumpin » January 8th, 2014, 1:51 am

That pic is pretty amazing!

baller916
Time stretching?: 20 off/on
Stretching usage: Homemade and bought CBT devices. Almost anything found at hardware store.
Your hang: 2 1/2"
Stretching intensity: Time to time... once or 3x/week
Height and weight: 5'10" 145#
Other sexual practices: Foot massage, frot, while cock and balls are restrained.

Postby baller916 » August 5th, 2014, 3:43 am

Tundraman. Awesome explaination. I had the symptons while binding and stretching. Its almost exactly 2x2 on the side... i stopped for 2 wks, ice, massage.

Thx

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”