Shrinking testicles

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

nailboy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Your hang: not sure but I think I'm about three inches
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'8 180lbs
Other sexual practices: I am mostly vanilla

Re: Shrinking testicles

Postby nailboy » August 5th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Trust me, I got a scar on my sac!
I have never posted a pic but I will try.

nailboy
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Your hang: not sure but I think I'm about three inches
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.
Height and weight: 5'8 180lbs
Other sexual practices: I am mostly vanilla

Postby nailboy » August 6th, 2018, 1:15 pm

I have noticable scars on both sides of my ball sac. I do believe however that it was a combination of both the sharp edge weight and the WMC. Might have been upping the weight too fast among other things. But I have actual scar tissue down there. No question.

deeznutz
Sexuality: Gay

Postby deeznutz » August 7th, 2018, 1:45 am

nailboy wrote:I have noticable scars on both sides of my ball sac. I do believe however that it was a combination of both the sharp edge weight and the WMC. Might have been upping the weight too fast among other things. But I have actual scar tissue down there. No question.

Would be very interested in seeing pictures of these scars! I made a thread just recently about discolored skin appearing on the sides of my ball sac and I'm wondering if it might be the same as what you've described. Although I hope I haven't developed scar tissue :cry:

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » August 8th, 2018, 3:44 pm

I'm pretty sure in Jarrod's guide he warned folks about using too heavy a weight to start with, as micro tearing of tissue is the result. I wonder if a proper WMC and alot of shea butter over time would help with this.

alexstretcher
Time stretching?: Around one year
Stretching usage: Some stainless steel stertchers
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 except for sports. Stertching is amazing
Other sexual practices: Jerking off alone or with friends

Postby alexstretcher » October 12th, 2018, 8:57 am

Interesting thread feeling these sometimes

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » October 13th, 2018, 5:19 am

Yeah my balls have gotten larger since stretching too.. not sure what to say here...

MyBoysRule
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Postby MyBoysRule » October 13th, 2018, 6:08 pm

Very interesting
I've been stretching off and on for a while and only switched to 27/7 about 18 months ago. I can say that my old metal cockings no longer fit. I can't get even one nut through them and that surprised me ( in a good way I must say )!!!
I'm wearing about 3 lbs all day and night. Perhaps I should be cautious about adding more weight as I like my bigger nuts!
Truth be told, I would welcome 4 or more lbs of warm metal hanging on my sack but for now, I'll wait and see where this thread takes us

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”