Anal stretching issue

This section is for all issues relating to health of the testicles and scrotum. If you have knowledge to impart, please post it here. If you have concerns to do with health and ball stretching post them here.

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Anal stretching issue

Postby Fantasack » January 19th, 2017, 6:09 pm

I know that there are a few fellow anal stretchers out there on this forum. I've been into this for decades - I typically use a 14.5 inch long by 2.5 inch diameter dildo for "getting off" and employ a variety of plugs for "training" over the longer term. Why do I do it? Because I love the feel, and it's a major turn-on for me. Don't knock it until you've tried it!
Forum no. 26.jpg
Forum no. 26.jpg (39.38 KiB) Viewed 2171 times

That said, I wanted to post a word of caution for other practitioners of this activity. A few months ago I allowed the small brain to take over and tried a 3 inch insertion. Result - an anal fissure - check it out at http://www.webmd.com/digestive-disorder ... overview#1

This was both painful and difficult to treat - it's not an area that's conducive to rapid healing! I found that injections of coconut oil helped a lot, and I find from the web that this is a recommended treatment. Even so, I was out of action as an anal stretcher for almost three months. When I resumed, I did so in small increments. I'm still not back up there all the way.

Moral of the story - as with ball-stretching at any level, take things in small steps and be alert for the first signs of a problem developing! Don't do what I did - don't move up in significant size increments. You don't need to share my experience!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Anal stretching issue

Postby tundraman » January 19th, 2017, 6:53 pm

Looks Hot.. :twisted:
I tried fingers, plugs and dildos for several years with no turn on. I think it may be from dealing with hemorrhoids off and on for years preventing me from fully relaxing with anything inserted. Surprised as perineal massage really fires me up.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » January 19th, 2017, 10:17 pm

I've been dead lucky in that regard - never had a hemorrhoid issue at any time. In fact, this was my first-ever problem with this particular anatomical feature, and it was totally self-induced - I disregarded my own frequently-repeated advice and pushed past my limit.

I've been pretty much turned on by anal stimulation ever since I first tried it over 50 years ago now. That said, I can well imagine that not everyone would necessarily find it as stimulating as I do. We're all different!

I suppose that it might be possible to induce a hemorrhoid through the injudicious use of anal insertions. After all, a hemorrhoid is simply an inflamed and swollen blood vessel in the anal area. In effect, it's a varicose vein in that region. I could see such a condition being caused, and certainly aggravated, by an anal insertion of any kind.

This is an activity in which you really have to pay attention to your body and keep the small brain under control!

stretcher669
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » January 22nd, 2017, 5:05 am

looks great i have used plugs and dildos love the feeling

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » January 23rd, 2017, 3:56 pm

14.5 inches! holy crap, pardon the pun...Ya know I'm straight but also have occasionally enjoyed anal stimulation, not much with dildo's per say but the Lelo prostate stimulators are amazing..I used to have a girlfriend who was really into it, the most reliable way for her to cum was rubbing her pussy as I fucked her ass doggie style..Which was ok by me hehehehe

Longstretch
Time stretching?: 2years
Stretching usage: Have an oxballs cocksling and wear 28mm chrome curtain rings on a daily / night basis
Your hang: About 2 inch on a hot day
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 6ft 14st
Other sexual practices: Love putting objects in my ass

Postby Longstretch » July 7th, 2018, 5:03 pm

Can't beat some good objects inside the ass

nailboy
Time stretching?: 1 year
Stretching usage: Right now I am using mostly steel weights. I soon will be buying a leather stretcher
With three snaps to wear at night while I sleep. I think I will get better stretching done since my nuts will be more relaxed. My nuts contract a lot during the day so I am not getting the hang I would like to be getting.
Your hang: not sure but I think I'm about three inches
Stretching intensity: I can't wear my steel weights for more than a few hours at a time. I will probably be using the leather stretcher a lot more of the time.
Height and weight: 5'8 180lbs
Other sexual practices: I am mostly vanilla

Postby nailboy » August 3rd, 2018, 8:50 am

Before you insert anything do you clean out by taking an enema or colonic irrigation or something?
I don't know if I would want to do it without some kind of preparation.
Do you have to prepare yourself in any way?
Or do you just dive right in?

Return to “Medical & Health Issues”