Gay or straight - do your friends know you ball stretch?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Re: Gay or straight - do your friends know you ball stretch?

Postby Mr Mouse » March 8th, 2016, 7:46 pm

Hi guy's so I have only been stretching for 13 days now, I'm straight & have been married for 22 years now. Nobody knows about my latest adventure & I wouldn't discuss it with any of my mates !

LoadedBalls
Time stretching?: Steel Weights Since Dec 2015
Stretching usage: 30mm ID x 15mm WMC (190g)
30mm ID x 30mm WMC (450g)
2 x 30mm ID x 45mm WMC (690g)
4 x 32mm ID x 15mm USSR's
Custom 30/32mm ID Ball Forcer with 90 to 150mm Rods for a 100 to 160mm Stretch
Custom 4 1/2” Leather Stretcher with 30-32mm ID
Your hang: 175mm (7")
Stretching intensity: Most Evenings: 2 hours with 2 x 45mm 690g WMC's and 2 x USSR's (120mm 1400g Stack)
Some Work Days: 10 hours with 1 x 45mm 690g WMC and 4 x USSR's (105mm 730g Stack)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 186cm 77kg (6'1" 170lbs)
Other sexual practices: Using my balls as a butt plug
Lifting Heavy Weights with my balls

Postby LoadedBalls » March 11th, 2016, 2:22 pm

-
Last edited by LoadedBalls on December 14th, 2016, 12:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Casually Stretching my balls until I can wear a 150mm stack with ease

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Postby Mr Mouse » March 11th, 2016, 6:46 pm

So last weekend I told one of my friends about my ball stretching adventure, she's a bit of a biker babe & is into bondage so it didn't phase her at all ! :D

bsquared
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: just beginning
Stretching usage: magnetic weight, don't have it yet. It is new to me
Your hang: 4.2 inches
Stretching intensity: 7 days a week initially. Your guide suggested extending the days and weight. I am not sure my ultimate goal yet.
Height and weight: 5' 10" 200lb
Other sexual practices: Gay. New to weights but finding the pressure on my sac very enjoyable. The week of adjustment has gone from considerable pain to dull. Guess I am going something right.

Postby bsquared » September 13th, 2017, 2:20 pm

This line of discussion seems to have stopped years ago; unfortunate in light of today's opening discussions on gay marriage here in the USA and what seems to be a reversal of gay rights uner the Trump administration.

I lived in the closet all through my teenage years. Continued to do so until I moved to a very liberal environment in (Boston). I my former residence (rural upstate New York) it was known that my partner and I were gay but never an open topic for discussion.

I mention all that because for me I have chosen not to reveal that I am a ball stretcher to even family. I just started. I'm 67. Gay, single after the loss of my partner lost a battle with cancer. Now I am living with my younger sister who hasn't had a particular great life sexually with two failed marriages. We joined for economic and communal living reasons. Yea, living with family has its own problems without even going to ball hanging. Which is probably also why have chosen to keep this sport private.

BUT, I love this new found passion. I am sorry my lover isn't here to explore it with me. Ron loved to suck nuts. Mine are certianly nicely packaged these days. I am puzzled why more men haven't come out of the closet with this sport of ours?

Tendere
Time stretching?: Since March/2016
Stretching usage: 1 40mm(id) X 50mm WMC weight, 2 40mm(id) X 30mm WMC weights, plus manual stretching
Your hang: 33cm(fully stretched), 20cm warm no-weights
Stretching intensity: 1.5-2kg during the day. 1.5kg at night. Nothing when running or out in public.
Height and weight: 188cm 95kg

Postby Tendere » September 19th, 2017, 1:31 am

I'm straight, over 60, and have been stretching for 18 months. I live in a rural neighbourhood and haven't revealed my stretching to any of my male friends. My wife of 23 years tolerates my stretching, but isn't really supportive. I pretty much hide my weights from her as she is sort of freaked by my balls hanging down close to my knees with my weights on. My goal is to get my balls down to or passed my knees under full stretch with a relaxed hang of maybes 10 inches. I really love stretching and will continue as long as possible. I'm envious of you guys who have supportive partners of either sex. :)
From Latin "tendere", present active infinitive of 'tendo' ("I stretch, stretch out, distend, extend")

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » September 26th, 2017, 10:03 pm

None of my friends know about my stretching, although I think a few may have noticed the rather noticeable bulge down my left pant leg! If so, they've said nothing. I've given up concealing my stretching when in a public facility such as a communal shower/changing room, and I'm sure a lot of people have noticed my tackle in that situation. But once again, I have yet to have anyone ask me about my donut (usually a 45 mm item).

I'm straight albeit with some bi curiosity (never consumated), and happily married for over 30 years. My wife knows about my stretching, but she's the only one as far as I'm aware. It would be useless to conceal the activity from her, since there's usually stretching gear lying about on my side of the bed, in my home office, etc. - I don't hide it, and never have. I didn't discuss it with her before I started. but I have never bothered to conceal it from her at any time - I just started doing it. She tolerates what she sees as my weird addiction, but would probably be happy if I stopped. She prefers that I remove all the gear during intimacy. She does seem to like the greater accessibility of my lower-hanging balls, however! She has recently started to comment that my balls are now hanging low enough, though, which is fine with me because I feel the same way! That's why I'm now in maintenance mode as opposed to striving for more.

AussieDion
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, 32mm dia
Your hang: 3"
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Height and weight: 6'1" 250lbs

Postby AussieDion » December 30th, 2017, 11:12 am

Gay, only a couple of partners know that I stretch. Some guys I've been swapping dick pics on Grindr are also aware.
Depending upon what I am wearing, shorts/jeans/overalls/trackpants (full time freeballer) there can be a noticeable bulge.
One guy in particular found it interesting topping me in missionary position, that balls needed to be sitting high up on my pubic bone, but he loved it anyway. Being topped doggy style, they certainly do swing around a bit.

Sizzlestix
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since December 2017
Stretching usage: Stainless steel magnetic weights
Your hang: 5"
Stretching intensity: Daily 12 to 18 hours most nights. Soon to be 24/7
Height and weight: 5'-10" --- 225 lbs
Other sexual practices: Cock rings, glans rings, dildos, urethra plugs, sounds.

Postby Sizzlestix » March 12th, 2018, 11:56 pm

I plan on purchasing a kilt soon specifically so I my friends might question. I have no preference who I bed so, I'm comfortable with my friends and family knowing. My son is aware of my preferences and supports what keeps me happy.
Last edited by Sizzlestix on March 13th, 2018, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

NUTS4LOW
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » March 13th, 2018, 9:59 am

GAY. no, at this point i can not hide my bulge.

MyBoysRule
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Postby MyBoysRule » March 13th, 2018, 10:22 pm

Gay man here
I wear 40mm or 50MM height to work most days. With some pants, it's noticeable. I don't hide, but I don't bring the subject up for discussion either!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”