Newbies - emails, PMs and registation screening

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Newbies - emails, PMs and registation screening

Postby tundraman » January 18th, 2013, 2:33 pm

Welcome to new safer Secret Leather forum new and returning members - as of last update here (January 22) I have approved 311 since the prune on January 7th that removed all non posting members ( about 10,000 ).
I have individually banned 61 IPs and block banned (256 IPs) 12 areas for advertising and spamming. There appear to be commercial spam companies in Fujian province China and the Ukraine that own a whole blocks of IPs. The block bans are only used when multiple bans are inplace for a locality for abuse. These block bans have reduced the number of spammer applicants a few and total applicants to 1/3rd of what they were.

To keep the volume of applicants down to people who really have an interest in our site and save wearing out my delete button, all newly activated members will be put in the "New Users Group" and not have access to the PM or email systems. I believe many were joining just to use the site as a drop box. Outsiders who have no interest in our hobby will not have access to your member profiles now. They can go data mine elsewhere. Judging by the rejected applicants and number of deleted coded posts, I believe the email, PM and board was being use a lot for illegal activities. That won't work anymore. The PM and email systems are truely private, not even administrators can track or see them. There are two ways to get out of this group - admin approval or sufficient good posts. Deleted posts don't count and advertising posts will lead to being banned in three different ways without warning. Linking to commercial sites that are part of an on topic discussion here is OK. I is the ones who are here solely to advertise or spam that get the "full treatment" banning.

As the person who is screening new applicants I am setting a very high standard for entry here. My bogus detector is getting better with use in spotting potential spammers and other vermin. Application rejection rate is well over 95% and the volume of applicants was well over 100 per day. So I spend some time verifying the info and will delete the application at the first sign of a bot or lack of true legitimate interest in our site.

Improve your chances of acceptance by using usernames and real email addresses that don't look like passwords but are pronouncable words. Valid Email address is needed to verify your account. If you don't wish to receive emails from here, once on the board you can turn it off in your User Control Panel. An unambiguous IP address is required to verify. (Don't worry, it's automaticly provided unless you block it.)
I realize some are living in unsafe countries and using less guessable email addresses. No problem, other users don't have access to your actual email address outgoing nor if you reply using the forum email. Secret Leather forum respects and protects your privacy.

Registrant addresses from commerial sites generally will be turned down as they are the source of almost all spam.
If your IP provider doesn't have an address to report spam to, your application will be rejected.

As this site can be seen by everyone without joining or logging in, there is little reason for "looky loos" or voyeurs to even join. If you are really interested in ball stretching and the other things posted here, join and become active in the topics this board is about.

Once activated, please do not post links to unrelated sites - especially unrelated commercial sites. Your personal site and sites related to ball stretching are OK. I do look at posts, signatures and profiles for content. You will notice that only bobbyballsack has a website listed in his profile. It is the only one I have seen that is personal, related to this forum and non commercial. Well done bobby!

I am sorry to the legitimate non posting members that got caught in this pruning of the rolls and the "new member" restrictions that had to happen, abuse was getting rampant.

I knowingly created a whole lot of work for myself, but it will die off as it is found out that this site isn't an easy drop box or advertising site anymore. I think it is well worth the effort.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

weightonpa1
Time stretching?: 5yrs
Stretching usage: WMC
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365. other than when i see GP or Hospital visit.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'10"

Re: Newbies - emails, PMs and registation screening

Postby weightonpa1 » January 20th, 2013, 10:23 pm

Thanks for making the site a better safer spam free place. :D

tundraman

Postby tundraman » January 22nd, 2013, 1:54 pm

You guys are welcome :lol: I update the post by editing as things change. I currently spend less than a hour a day sorting the applicants.
Gett'er Down, Chuck

gazzad

Postby gazzad » September 22nd, 2013, 12:56 am

hi
is because I have not been totally accepted yet the reason why I can not upload an avatar?

tundraman

Postby tundraman » September 22nd, 2013, 10:57 am

gazzed, you should be able to now. The first post(s) go through moderator approval as a spam bot trap. Welcome to the nuthouse :D
Gett'er Down, Chuck

totip

Postby totip » September 25th, 2013, 4:56 am

looking forward in posting some pics. i have been stretching for a number of years. i have now a 4'' hang.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » September 25th, 2013, 11:06 am

Welcome to the site totip ! Is your handle from the Italian gambling game?
Gett'er Down, Chuck

totip

Postby totip » September 29th, 2013, 10:04 am

love looking and reading at all the post. can't wait to post some pics

ballboy
Time stretching?: Just started
Stretching usage: Weights
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft 2in
Other sexual practices: Ball stretching, Cock stretching, Anal play. Never sucked cock but I want to.
Heterosexual sex.

Postby ballboy » November 14th, 2014, 6:39 pm

Hi all. Nice to be a part of this fantastic forum.
I am very new to stretching but have been reading about it for a while now.
I received my first ball weight yesterday and put it on straight away, wow what an amazing feeling, i love it. After wearing it for 12 hours i have come to realise that I bought the wrong size.
i ordered a 20mm weight with 35mm ID... I received a 30mm weight which I think is a touch to large for me at the moment.
Today i have ordered a pair of 15mm x 35mm rings from secret leather and some proper lube as well. I guess I was a little to hasty with the buy it now button on that well known auction site!!!!
I will continue to use the 30mm but for shorter periods of time until my new weights show up.
Thanks again for a great site. I feel amongst like minded people. Any advice would be gratefully received.
Oh and i'll try and get some pics sorted soon to share.

Flyguy88
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 1 week
Stretching usage: Silicon tube
Your hang: Not measured
Stretching intensity: Time to time
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft 2" and 10.5 stone
Other sexual practices: Love to edge for hours/ days

Postby Flyguy88 » May 22nd, 2015, 12:35 pm

I received an email from a member and I am unable to reply yet as I inly registered yesterday. Hopefully I will be able to reply to him soon. It was a very friendly and welcoming message and would love to make contact once able to.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”