Ball Stretching!!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, tundraman, DaveSmith

Re: Ball Stretching!!

Postby Norman » January 15th, 2012, 4:04 pm

Aussie,

Is that an adjustable cockring you're wearing? Where can I get one?
I am travelling along an unknown road but I now see that I am not alone.
Norman

Postby aussi » January 15th, 2012, 7:34 pm

Hi Norman!!

No,sometimes I just wear one of mt Ball weights around my Cock!

Happy Stretching!!
Addicted to Ball Stretching!!

Freedom For Low Hangers All over the World!!
aussi

Postby Chumy » January 19th, 2012, 5:14 am

My first pic here! I hope place more pics.
Attachments
Optimized-DSC04933 (1).JPG
Me!
Optimized-DSC04933 (1).JPG (15.11 KiB) Viewed 2284 times
Chumy

Postby Norman » January 19th, 2012, 5:22 pm

Very nice!
Norman

Postby hman » January 25th, 2012, 6:58 am

I am new here and may be putting this in the wrong location. But, does anyone use the ultimate ball stretcher from MEO? If so, How are you doing with it? I have trouble wearing it to bed and was trying to figure out what is the best way to handle the stretcher at night. Have not purchased any weights yet, but will be ordering some soon from Secretleather.

Also, everyone please chime in on this, how well does the cocoa butter formula from Secretleather work? I am presently using 100% cocoa butter and vitamin E oil.

Thanks
hman

Postby bobbyballsack » January 25th, 2012, 7:09 am

hman wrote:I am new here and may be putting this in the wrong location. But, does anyone use the ultimate ball stretcher from MEO? If so, How are you doing with it? I have trouble wearing it to bed and was trying to figure out what is the best way to handle the stretcher at night. Have not purchased any weights yet, but will be ordering some soon from Secretleather.

Also, everyone please chime in on this, how well does the cocoa butter formula from Secretleather work? I am presently using 100% cocoa butter and vitamin E oil.

Thanks

Welcome Hman! I know the stretcher you are talking about. Im sure you know that secret leather offers a similar product. I looked at the MEO and I was just turned off by the rings not being rounded like the WMC rings are. I started off on a budget and it hurt my balls literally. The edges on other rings just dug into my skin.
As far as skin care, I try to find what I can here in the US instead of ordering and postage etc. I just ran across Shea Butter by Gold Bond. This shit is thick, like the paste glue we all had in kindergarden. I have used tons of different stuff, I just keep them smeared...lol
--> 1mm seems insignificant until you try to stretch a piercing or your urethra <--

http://bobby-ballsack.tumblr.com

Started stretching 12/14/2009
bobbyballsack

Postby Norman » January 25th, 2012, 2:39 pm

Hi hman,

Have you read through Jarod's excellent guide (see the link elsewhere on Secretleather website). Jarod Johansen has researched the use of shea butter and cocoa butter. Cocoa makes a good lubricant but the shea is more nutritious to the skin. Ball (scrotum) stretching requires skin cell growth. Shea butter on its own works but it is quite difficult to massage into the skin. The Secretleather Sheacoa butter is specially made for our needs. I have been using it for two weeks now and found it excellent for getting rid of newbie's scrotal aches! I use it with a nitrile glove bag which is on for 22 hours daily. Although only been doing streching for about a month I can already see changes in my ballsac. It is expensive but you don't need much.
Norman

Postby hman » January 25th, 2012, 3:07 pm

Thanks Bobby and Norman, Appreciate the info you offered. Bobby, I think I will look into the Secretleather stretcher. I have looked at it before and it is on the expensive side, but when looking at cost for what you get, it is probably a better return on the investment. The MEO brand stretcher does have sort of sharp edges and that might be what is causing the difficulty. Also, there is one size to fit all. I have to wear cushions at the top and bottom to help reduce the "burning" but it always occures after wearing the Meo stretcher for a few hours. (Perhaps I am being too agressive.) It is the sack that burns and not the cords. The cords are fine, but the balls do come back up when I take off the device. (Presently at a 2-1/2 inch stretch. Not much compared to you guys.) I guess time will take care of allowing the balls to stay down. Certainly wish they would say put. Any thoughts on ways to make the boys stay down would be appreciated, including ways to accomplish this more quickly.

Thanks,
hman
hman

Postby bobbyballsack » January 25th, 2012, 9:34 pm

Yes the secret leather "ball forcer" can be ordere in different inside diameter rings so its not a one size fits all. The difference between the WMC rings vs rings with edges is incredible. You will enjoy them better.
--> 1mm seems insignificant until you try to stretch a piercing or your urethra <--

http://bobby-ballsack.tumblr.com

Started stretching 12/14/2009
bobbyballsack

Postby hman » January 26th, 2012, 2:16 pm

Certainly Bobby, from what I can see on your pics, you are doing well. The rounded edges must feel better. I have a split set with basically sharp edges. It does hurt some, but the hole is basically too big and when I sweat, the dang thing drops off. I think I will retain it though to use as a filler, hopefully I will stretch enough to do that. It does look like quite a few of the guys here have been stretching for a while. I am very envious. Hopefully I will get the 4 inch stretch i am looking for. That is a long way off right now. I will be reading Jerrods info again. There is a lot to digest there.
Thanks,
hman
hman

PreviousNext

Return to Shared experience for Ball Stretchers