Ball Stretching!!

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

bottomboy4master
Sexuality: Bisexual

Re: Ball Stretching!!

Postby bottomboy4master » November 21st, 2013, 3:58 am

aussi wrote:Just a few Stretch Images!!

Great hanging balls...love to take it in my mouth
Email : bittomboy4master@yahoo.com

bottomboy4master

Postby bottomboy4master » November 21st, 2013, 4:00 am

Norman wrote:Aussi,
Thanks for the encouragement. Things are improving since I received my first consignment of cocoa butter from Dave. Absolute bliss! I My balls must like it as they have decided it's time to fall down my left trouser leg. like your last photo(!) folks must get a shock when that 'hang' falls out of your cargo pants. I'm still jealous! I will upload a photo soon, computer jammed up again!

Asuusi and Noman.......YOu both rocks and great hanging balls you got........mmmmmmmmmmmm
Email : bittomboy4master@yahoo.com

dingdong73

Postby dingdong73 » December 21st, 2013, 10:33 am

didn't have much time to do it...
Attachments
image.jpg
image.jpg (23.14 KiB) Viewed 3244 times

FitFurFun
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 5 months
Stretching usage: SS 30 mm ring
Your hang: 1.5 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'10"

Re: Help Getting Ready for Ball Stretching!? HELP!

Postby FitFurFun » December 28th, 2017, 1:55 am

Hi,
New guy here and in all ways to "Ball Stretching" though I am able to put a 30 mm Donut ring on with no problem right off but wondering from looking at all the pic's. Do I need to shave my sac and balls to be able to stretch??? I mean I use to before I started to stretch but that was like a fad then with us gay men to make our dicks look bigger. Well I was happy with the size of mine bein g8 inches and I also loved the "NATURAL HAIR" look for it was, well Natural and Masculine! But I'm wondering if now with stretching ,if it's time to fall back to the late 90's and shave down there again, but I was wondering about having these Stainless Steel stretchers on my sac cause ingrown hairs when wearing them 24/7??? I have read NO mention of this on any of the chats on here, or other places, and also no exact amount of time these metal stretchers should be on us? Like what should the time period be before taking them on and off for a good cleaning, etc. guys??? For you know sweat, piss or even cum can get under those bands and that would kind of be like headcheese of the sack! YUCK!!! PLEASE let me know the proper preparation techniques needed to do stretching for I want to have a VERY, VERY nice LONG HANG and some GOOD LOOKING SAC SKIN TOO WHEN I REACH MY GOAL!!!
Any knowledgeable help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks guys, and you all look GREAT!
Scott

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » December 28th, 2017, 6:41 am

I shave cause I don't like when the hair pinches in the seams and I think it looks better. just my opinion.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » December 28th, 2017, 2:08 pm

I use my beard trimmer set for about 1/8th inch. Leaves enough to prevent any ingrown hairs and out of the way of the rings. Also pretty razor burn and catch and nip proof on the wrinkly bag skin.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » December 29th, 2017, 12:55 am

Definitely remove ring and wash daily.When starting out,your ball skin will have a lot to get used to and you will be losing a lot of dead skin due to friction.Wash your balls and rings thoroughly with soap and water,and soak your rings in an alcohol bath for at least 5 minutes once a week,I use a yogurt cup,it is just slightly bigger than a ring and uses up minimal alcohol for soaking.In 6 months or so,if you are lucky,you may have enough hang to slide your ring up and down your hang to be able to wash yourself thoroughly without having to remove the ring daily.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”