saline infusion

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

rohumpy
Sexuality: Gay

saline infusion

Postby rohumpy » September 23rd, 2012, 9:33 am

Has anyone here ever tried a saline infusion of the ball sack to speed up the stretch? I have looked at several videos on xtube and gone to the forum at Newart (haven't joined the forum)

I understand that there is some risk, but I seem to remember that a member here has done this. I can't find the post again. It was during the phase I went through of reading back posts.

Just wondering what the opinions are of the members here.

CoastGuardJon

Re: saline infusion

Postby CoastGuardJon » October 5th, 2012, 4:15 pm

A step too far for me! Same as Castration play.............

HackySackATLANTA
Sexuality: Bisexual

Postby HackySackATLANTA » October 6th, 2012, 12:44 am

nah......... those are very different things.... I might try saline on a fluke...... Castration Play? Never!

I love the boys....
SHWING
16oz Split Collar // 00 gauge P.A.

CoastGuardJon

Postby CoastGuardJon » October 7th, 2012, 5:54 pm

Hi HSA, yes, I appreciate they're very different animals. I meant - to me they are both equally unappealing as I'm not that much of a masochist, although I'd be fairly happy to assist someone else, if needed. The exquisite pain from some extreme sounding is enough for me - I can enjoy that and it's comparatively undamaging and temporary, although I suppose saline infusing would also probably be classed as that.

HackySackATLANTA

Postby HackySackATLANTA » October 7th, 2012, 9:06 pm

And supposedly saline is painless...... I think the big draw to saline is the albeit, temporary size gain. It's a visual turn-on....... With no lasting effects, when done right....
SHWING
16oz Split Collar // 00 gauge P.A.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » October 7th, 2012, 9:33 pm

From what I have read long ago, being very sterile and careful how the needles ( takes one for each side - no veins or sticking the innards of the sack ) are inserted are the big points.
Large infusions have to be worked up to. At about 500 ml at a time.
Dextrose is added to the saline by the advanced non diabetic infusers and it slows the absorption by the body.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

rohumpy

Postby rohumpy » October 23rd, 2012, 11:05 am

I have now tried it twice. One liter each time. It is truly amazing to see what happens. It is to be regretted that the effects are not lasting. By the way, the part which one would be squeamish about---the insertion of the the needle (for lack of a better term) is almost painless. Who knew? And it only takes one insertion, not two, to get full inflation, at least in my limited experience.

Don't know if I will continue, but am seriously considering it. A user of xtube claims that if done often enough, the stretching results become permanent, though not to the full extent of the inflation.

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » October 23rd, 2012, 11:54 am

Rohumpy, keep in mind that infusing and pumping only stretch the sack. The testes and their support will be unchanged. Pumping does "inflate" the testes slightly, but goes away in a few short hours leaving the testes easier, in my experience, to compress. I quit pumping because my teste was hanging shorter than the fast growing sack and the sack was not really helping support the weights anymore - it looks odd as well. The added load on the teste and the increased compressability was forcing me to run at about half my 24/7 weight for a couple of weeks. Remember the weights are supported by both the creamasters and the dartos skin muscles - one supports while the other rests and grows.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

rohumpy

Postby rohumpy » October 29th, 2012, 12:10 pm

Well, I have just come off a mini marathon with 1.5 L each day for three days. On the third day, the sac was huge. I am now coming down and will see the effect of the stretch of the sac. If I have gained, will post a pic.

lowhangingfruits

Postby lowhangingfruits » October 30th, 2012, 6:14 am

HackySackATLANTA wrote:And supposedly saline is painless...... I think the big draw to saline is the albeit, temporary size gain. It's a visual turn-on....... With no lasting effects, when done right....

The visual turn on is definitely there... but I think I'd like it more on my partner than myself. I'm with you Hacky: I'll try almost anything once!
LHF | "One small step for man, one giant leap for my balls."

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”