saline infusion

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: saline infusion

Postby Str8pumpin » May 6th, 2017, 2:03 pm

Needles in my sack? NO way!! But back in the day I was really enjoying pumping, its amazing what vac pressure can do....I agree with Tundra, ball pumping will help with stretching the scrotal skin, but little else. The balls will still hang pretty much where they are, thats whats turned me onto weights....Cock pumping can be fun, heres me packing a 2.5 inch tube :)
Attachments
2.5pack.JPG
2.5pack.JPG (22.56 KiB) Viewed 2505 times

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » July 9th, 2017, 9:52 am

I am very impressed,holy fck! Str8,is this only temporary? Have you stopped doing this? Why stop?

Zanegosda
Your hang: Haven't measured yet
Stretching intensity: Only just figuring that out
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7" 200lbs

Postby Zanegosda » July 9th, 2017, 12:37 pm

-
Last edited by Zanegosda on August 12th, 2017, 8:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

stretcher669
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 8 years
Stretching usage: started with leather now using weights for the last 4 years which has had amazing results
Your hang: 7 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time using either 40/44oz weights. on hot days i would had on another 15oz. love walking around commando with the weights on
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Height and weight: 180cm, 79kg
Other sexual practices: sounding, nipple pumping, butt plug, cock and ball pumping,

Postby stretcher669 » July 9th, 2017, 11:33 pm

i have never been game to do that saline injection. too scary. aren't you worried about the implication?. i will just stick to vacuum pumping i like the sucking sensation of pumping.

Zanegosda
Your hang: Haven't measured yet
Stretching intensity: Only just figuring that out
Height and weight: 5'7" 200lbs

Postby Zanegosda » July 10th, 2017, 3:29 pm

I always used sterile medical equipment. I quit for two reasons. 1 saline was getting harder to come by at the time and 2 I was infusing enough that I had a massive bulge that couldn't be hidden and was only getting 2 days off per week from work. Now that i work a 4 on 4 off rotation i might start again

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » July 11th, 2017, 2:40 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:I am very impressed,holy fck! Str8,is this only temporary? Have you stopped doing this? Why stop?

It was fun to get amazing girth, but once out of the tube, it was more of a big floppy noodle :lol: ...The real gains are lymphatic fluid being pulled into the skin from the vac pressure. Once your hardon subsides, the fluid is still there and your dick looks like a monster from lost in space for about 2 days, which is no fun...It was kind of a turn on to get your cock so big your hand doesnt fit around it tho...At the time I was dong this I also had a hot girlfriend who was into kinky stuff too, she loved anal..and loved to give me head after pumping. but fucking it just didnt work..

Str3tch
Time stretching?: 6 Years
Stretching usage: Leather stretcher (4"), weights, and a fantastic two-stage cylinder.
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Sadly only two days a week.
Height and weight: 6ft 3", 13 stone
Other sexual practices: Ball pumping!!

Postby Str3tch » August 16th, 2017, 12:47 pm

I've tried saline twice, about 10 years ago. I easily managed 1litre the first time, and then 2litres the time after which was also no problem. The reason I don't do it anymore is because it's near impossible to get saline in the UK. I think I've found a place in Germany that I can get it from but haven't attempted it yet. I also have a full time job these days and don't think I'd be able to hide the lingering results very well!

I still pump infrequently which I get pretty satisfying results from. I use a two-stage cylinder, and am able to pump to the size of a large grapefruit with ease, although I have to dedicate the best part of 3 hours to get there (saline is quicker!). I would LOVE to do saline again, and I'm sure I will at some point. One thing I prefer about pumping though is when it comes to pulling out of the cylinder - The feeling of sliding your heavy inflated sack out is incredible (especially if it takes a lot of effort to get it out of the narrower end of the cylinder!).

I know it's not for everyone (my gf really doesn't like it!). I've attached a picture of saline vs pumping. The left side is my first saline experience at 1litre, and the right is the result of a fairly recent 3 hour pumping session.

salinevspumping.jpg
salinevspumping.jpg (161.16 KiB) Viewed 2017 times

Toni
Time stretching?: 5 years
Stretching usage: Metal & silicone Stretchers
Vacuum Pump
Stretching intensity: First from time to time only.

Now, daily routine
Height and weight: 179, 85kg

Postby Toni » July 4th, 2018, 3:13 pm

So sad that there are nearly no saline fanatics in this forum. The thread is one year old... Is there still barely no one who has gone through it and likes it now?

I'll be honest... this is a nasty fantasy which I carry with me since a very long time. I think it would be the peak of my sexual pleasure to walk around with such a real bull bag :D Even if it lasts just for some hours, I think my legs would shake and I would jerk off a hundred times :D

Maybe we just have to share some pics to draw attention on this theme?

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » July 4th, 2018, 4:15 pm

I did glass sun tea jar pumping for a while. The down side was needing several sizes of WMCs and changing them often in order to wear them as the hang skin and sack lost it's pump. I also think doing pumping made my testicule softer and easier to compress and slide through the rings for weeks after the pump was gone.
I looked at saline + glucose infusion as the glucose reduces the rate of deflation of the sack. But I couldn't get past the idea of needle's in my sack and the high potential for infections as pre mixed sterile saline/glucose is real hard to find so I would have to make it.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Toni
Time stretching?: 5 years
Stretching usage: Metal & silicone Stretchers
Vacuum Pump
Stretching intensity: First from time to time only.

Now, daily routine
Height and weight: 179, 85kg

Postby Toni » July 5th, 2018, 1:00 pm

The same happened to me. When I was in my active pumping phase, my 40mm weight fell of and I never have worn it again. But since 1,5 month when I gave it another try, it fits perfect again und does not fall of.

The thought of pricking a neelde in my scrotum is also an inhibition, but I think it could easily be done if you are horny as fuck. The bigger inhibition is also the risk of an infection... I'm insecure... What if you never tried it but in reality it's your absolute sexual fulfillment?

In germany you can buy all the equipment in online drugstores (at least saline) I think glucose is a little bit special and more dangerous anyway.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”