Inspect your new rings before use

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

DaveSmith
Time stretching?: 20 years app
Stretching usage: WMC ® weights
Your hang: 184mm 7.5"
Stretching intensity: Varies enormously from intense stretching to periods of rest
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6ft - 10.6 stones
Other sexual practices: I enjoy bondage play and extended 'edging' while masturbating

Re: Inspect your new rings before use

Postby DaveSmith » July 29th, 2012, 1:14 pm

Dave, has been goaded into action - 20mm WMC ® weights coming soon - can't have acts of treason amongst the enlightened!
Dave Smith
"Ball stretching is like life - the journey is more important than the destination"

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » July 29th, 2012, 1:33 pm

:lol: Awesome Dave, sorry that I'm keeping you broke expanding shelf space for new stock. Old fussy fart here is a real pain at times. I was pretty horrified when I found those razer sharp burrs. So small that I couldn't really see them, but I sure as hell felt them - with my fingers and not the sack - thankfully.
I did give the CG guys a heads up about my post here and Rantillion - got their attention. Draw blood and the lawyers tend to show up.

NEWBES - I realize the urge to rip the first weight out of the package and get it on. Just remember these are machined by humans and inspected by humans that can make errors. The cutting fluids used are not good for your skin. You have no idea what was done to and with a weight in the process of making and getting to you. The last step is the buffer that gives it the mirror like finish and the rouge used is quite abrasive and hard to remove - diamond dust in a wax matrix. I use good dishwashing detergent and let it soak. Even a soft brush will scratch this soft stainless. Germs and grime hide in the micro grooves. If they are your germs and the skin is intact - not a big deal. If the skin gets cut it is a big deal. My last cleaning step is useing isopropyl alcohol rinse on the weight - it even kills staph.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Hefti

Postby Hefti » September 17th, 2012, 4:38 am

I agree with tundra, make sure you clean your new weights before use. With the last couple ive gotten, ive noticed debris (cutting scrap and lube) left in the hole that has been milled for the screw. It might not be a big deal if one plans on putting on the weight for an extended period of time as anything that makes it out should be washed away in the shower, but I shave my balls every day so I take my weights off before I shower. With that said, some particals might get pulled out each time so to prevent that I just make sure to clean the weight and holes out after receiving a new one, which is a good practice anyways.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”