Refresher on measuring your hang

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Refresher on measuring your hang

Postby tundraman » July 18th, 2012, 4:52 pm

To measure my hang, I use a ruler and place it against the skin with just snug enough pressure that I don't pick up the teste on that side, where the thigh and sack meet standing erectly as I can. You can find this spot by using the side your hand, sliding it up your thigh to find the spot there the sack meets the groin and the tendons from your inner thigh muscles - it doesnt move as you relax and tense your thigh muscles. You will notice that you can pick up the sack and testes on that side also. The ruler goes there at the same angle as the side of your hand.
I then, with the ruler between two fingers, slide my fingers up the ruler until I touch the bottom of the bottom WMC, clamp the ruler between your fingers, remove and read the length off the ruler. For charting progress measuring to the bottom of the weights seems the most accurate and repeatable way to measure as is standing erect. This is also the method Jarod uses in his guide. You can measure to the bottom of the testes but their size varies a lot during the day and is just adding another variable in charting progress. Measure using your normal 24/7 weights.
Unweighted measurements are real unreliable - your hang is constantly changing. Even at "fully relaxed".

I use an all wood ruler - its the most comfy jammed up against my crotch :lol:

Note to the leather guys - this measurement will be about an inch longer than your tightest strap.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Underwood
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: Started 2/1/16
Stretching usage: Currently Using: Magnetic WMC 15mm x 36mm ID with Sheacoa Butter.

Not Being Used: Magnetic WMC 15mm x 32mm ID.
Your hang: Current relaxed length without weight: 3-3.5"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 mostly.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'1" 225lbs
Other sexual practices: Currently experimenting with foreskin restoration as well, ask me about it!

Re: Refresher on measuring your hang

Postby Underwood » January 24th, 2016, 4:47 pm

Thanks tundraman! :D

Does anyone have a picture of this?

unnclesam
Time stretching?: 1,5 yr
Stretching usage: *Update 16.06.2014*
My 15mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Twin Pack arrived, wearing them with great pride and joy

*Update 29.08.2014*
My 30mm x34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.10.2014*
My 45mm x 34mm (1.34") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived

*Update 27.01.2015*
My 30mm x 32mm (1.26") ID WMC ® Ball Weight arrived
Your hang: 145mm [6"]
Stretching intensity: *Update 16.06.2014*
Started my Ball Stretching journey according to Jarod Johansen's "A Graded Method of Progress: Beginner to Advanced"

*Update 01.12.2014*
As often as possible, after achieving a hang that no longer allows me to wear my WMC ® Ball Weights without showing a huge bulge in my pants during the day at work.
Height and weight: H= 1,85 m or 6.06 Ft | W= 100kg or 220 pounds

Postby unnclesam » January 24th, 2016, 8:36 pm

Underwood wrote:Thanks tundraman! :D

Does anyone have a picture of this?

Yeah a few pictures showing the procedure would be nice.
This way everyone can measures the same way ...

Dusk
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Weights, silicone, neoprene, leather.
Your hang: 5 inches
Stretching intensity: On and off, I love pushing my sack into my ass and use it as a plug.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Dusk » September 26th, 2017, 4:40 pm

tundraman wrote:To measure my hang, I use a ruler and place it against the skin with just snug enough pressure that I don't pick up the teste on that side, where the thigh and sack meet standing erectly as I can. You can find this spot by using the side your hand, sliding it up your thigh to find the spot there the sack meets the groin and the tendons from your inner thigh muscles - it doesnt move as you relax and tense your thigh muscles. You will notice that you can pick up the sack and testes on that side also. The ruler goes there at the same angle as the side of your hand.
I then, with the ruler between two fingers, slide my fingers up the ruler until I touch the bottom of the bottom WMC, clamp the ruler between your fingers, remove and read the length off the ruler. For charting progress measuring to the bottom of the weights seems the most accurate and repeatable way to measure as is standing erect. This is also the method Jarod uses in his guide. You can measure to the bottom of the testes but their size varies a lot during the day and is just adding another variable in charting progress. Measure using your normal 24/7 weights.
Unweighted measurements are real unreliable - your hang is constantly changing. Even at "fully relaxed".

I use an all wood ruler - its the most comfy jammed up against my crotch :lol:

Note to the leather guys - this measurement will be about an inch longer than your tightest strap.

So basically, the uppermost part of your scrotum beneath the shaft to the bottom of your weight, right? So many words!
;)

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » September 26th, 2017, 7:26 pm

No, the penis shaft is soft changeable soft tissue. When you overload your hang the penis lifts and body skin is pulled in adding a false appearance of length. Plenty of pictures here of this one, especially the rear shots.
Progress here after the initial stretch phase is growing the cords in length, And to see your progress over a week or month you need reliable accurate measurements as the cords, with all their components, grow at a lot slower pace than all the other tissues of the hang.
This is using the upper point as the scrotum meeting the base of your torso with your hang only determined by cord length.
Finding the upper spot and angle for the ruler with the edge of your hand and standing erect are important to allow the cord to hang at it's straightest with no bends in it. I found this technique by repeated measurements over several days with a fully relaxed hang and it is fully repeatable within 1/8th inch.
Bending over is cheating as you are pulling the cords away from your crotch, losing the well defined placement spot and adding the false stretch that is just body skin pulled into the hang.

The bottom of the bottom ring is also important as it is right next to the ruler almost removing errors induced by your fingers not being perfectly perpendicular to the ruler. It also removes the testicules that seem to vary some from the measurements.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”