Thicker Sac Skin

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

stretcher1254
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: Surgical steel hinged ball stretcher
Stretching intensity: 3-4 days a week, unless its freezing cold out
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 10", under 200lbs

Thicker Sac Skin

Postby stretcher1254 » September 22nd, 2018, 12:02 pm

I have been stretching for about a year. Long story short is:
My testicles retracted alot when have "fun" during said fun. I wanted to weight them so I have a nice dangle sensation during those sessions. A couple days ago it became slightly unflconfortable to wear my weight. So I took it off for a day and a half and recently tried to get my lighter one on. It took some time but I got it. After only 10 minutes or so it became uncomfy again. I noticed my sac skin has gotten thicker. I have been buttering my ball with shea butter for almost 8 months daily. Should get the same weight but a bigger size? Or is it something else? Thanks everyone!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Thicker Sac Skin

Postby tundraman » September 22nd, 2018, 12:42 pm

Your skin is staying contracted, making it thicker, in response to some thing, possibly damage due to over straining the cords..
Don't get to carried away by adding too much extra weight for fun time. In order to ejaculate your hang needs to partially contract a half to a whole inch to take tension off of your spermatic duct so that they can pump the tailless sperm up to the prostate using their peristaltic contraction waves. Using too much weight over strains the cords creamaster muscles and can lead to micro tears.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

stretcher1254
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: Surgical steel hinged ball stretcher
Stretching intensity: 3-4 days a week, unless its freezing cold out
Height and weight: 5' 10", under 200lbs

Postby stretcher1254 » September 22nd, 2018, 7:10 pm

tundraman wrote:Your skin is staying contracted, making it thicker, in response to some thing, possibly damage due to over straining the cords..
Don't get to carried away by adding too much extra weight for fun time. In order to ejaculate your hang needs to partially contract a half to a whole inch to take tension off of your spermatic duct so that they can pump the tailless sperm up to the prostate using their peristaltic contraction waves. Using too much weight over strains the cords creamaster muscles and can lead to micro tears.

I don't add extra weight during happy time. Just the same I wear all day. My swing isn't that much during also. I have no pain/irratatuon on any front. I am going to go no weights for a few weeks or more to rest it.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » September 24th, 2018, 4:38 am

My sac skin has definitely got thicker over the 5 years that I have been a full-time stretcher. In part that's probably due to my addiction to heavy weighting (separate thread) I've recently gone from a 38 mm I/D WMC to a 40 mm item - far more comfortable!

I agree with tundraman about allowing some slack during fun times. I used to try keeping the weights on at full effort and really noticed the strain on the ducts as they tried to pump. The creamasters also took a hit as they tried to contract against the weight, which is of course what they're supposed to do. Don't fight it!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”