A good opportunity to wear my weights

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

reefknot
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: on and off 2 years
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

A good opportunity to wear my weights

Postby reefknot » August 25th, 2018, 1:26 pm

Recently I have had good opportunity to wear my weights more often and for longer. I have had the last week off work, from the time walked in my door after finishing work on the Friday I have had at least one weight the 30m long clamped to my balls. After 7 days I had to remove the weights as I was going somewhere with people who just would not understand.

When the weight was removed it did feel like I had lost a friend :shock:

24 hours later I put the weight back on, in the past it has been a bit of a tussle to attach the weight well last night my balls dam near leap into the weight, may be just may be I have the boys trained :mrgreen: It does feel good to have that reassuring tug back, so now I have another 7 days weighted.

When I put the second a 20mm weight on here is space for another weight ………………….. think I might just order one, tempted with the 15mm oval
Just weighting around for things to drop

Niccolo

Re: A good opportunity to wear my weights

Postby Niccolo » August 26th, 2018, 1:08 am

Your experience illustrates once again how addictive this practice is - and how good it is for your wellbeing.

reefknot
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Postby reefknot » August 31st, 2018, 7:28 pm

Its been a good 2 weeks with the stainless steel gently tugging away, next week back to work so will only be evenings and weekends

IMG_3683s.jpg
IMG_3683s.jpg (94.99 KiB) Viewed 552 times

IMG_3679s.jpg
IMG_3679s.jpg (119.61 KiB) Viewed 552 times

hangdog4
Time stretching?: Since teens, on and off.
Stretching usage: Selection of 15m m rings, leather stretchers, scrotal infusion and an elastic puller.
Your hang: 6 inches
Stretching intensity: Permanent, two rings, sometimes more. Lots more for special occasions and any interesting devices.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6ft 15 stn
Other sexual practices: Very adaptable with those whom I like of both genders.

Postby hangdog4 » August 31st, 2018, 7:40 pm

Lovely pix - all the components ! Is it essential to abandon all weights for work? How about just a small one retrained in briefs to keep a bit of pressure on?

reefknot

Postby reefknot » August 31st, 2018, 9:21 pm

hangdog4 wrote:Lovely pix - all the components ! Is it essential to abandon all weights for work? How about just a small one retrained in briefs to keep a bit of pressure on?

A small 15mm oval is on my shopping list ;)

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Postby Sammycat » September 2nd, 2018, 11:41 am

Hello, I wear a 20x38 WMC when at my office just to keep my boys happy! When I get home I load my 40x40 and my 40x42 to have a total of 4lbs! Heaven

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Postby Sammycat » September 2nd, 2018, 11:42 am

Hello, I wear a 20x38 WMC when at my office just to keep my boys happy! When I get home I load my 40x40 and my 40x42 to have a total of 4lbs! Heaven :D

reefknot

Postby reefknot » September 2nd, 2018, 3:43 pm

What I am now finding is I have to sit on the edge of a chair to let the hang errrrrr hang freely …………

This is truly addictive

reefknot

Postby reefknot » September 2nd, 2018, 3:44 pm

What I am now finding is I have to sit on the edge of a chair to let the hang errrrrr hang freely …………

This is truly addictive

reefknot

Postby reefknot » November 9th, 2018, 7:52 pm

For various personal reasons I had to pause the wearing of weights for a few weeks; this afternoon I clamped my 30mm around my balls and it felt oh so good so much so my second weight a 25mm ring went on an hour later.

I had so missed that reassuring tug on my balls

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”