Supplements?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Stretchingmyballs
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Supplements?

Postby Stretchingmyballs » August 24th, 2018, 6:19 pm

So, I’ve used the search feature and can’t really find a whole lot.

Are we not supposed to talk about things such as maca and other various herbs?

I’m certain someone in here has used these herbs and has personal experiences with them. Sure Google works, if you can manage to cut through all the advertisements and clickbait.

If this is a banned topic 1) sorry, and 2) why so?

Niccolo

Re: Supplements?

Postby Niccolo » August 26th, 2018, 1:10 am

Damuana and/or Tongkat ali will help your balls get bigger.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 31st, 2018, 1:46 pm

Sorry for not responding here.Yes I take quite a few. Different guys will have different results or not notice much at all,if your body has been asking for something and the supplement delivers it,you will know it.

Many of the things I take are very cheap and cannot hurt.Stay away from those expensive testosterone boosters and secret Man formulas.None of this stuff is a big secret.I will post the details tonight.I take about 20 capsules in the morning of various things.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 31st, 2018, 5:26 pm

All the supplements I take are to replace the missing minerals, vitamins and micronutrients in modern "food". The nutrition numbers in many charts and labels are based on the numbers the food had before the heavy use of herbicides and pesticides. Heavy Roundup and other product use tends to immobilize quite a few minerals in the soil for years making the food grown there deficient in quality.
Note: Legally Organic labeling only takes two years of not spraying the soil, but the minerals in the soil will be immobilized for more than 5 years. "GMO" seed manufacturing is to make plants that are resistant to Roundup's glyphosate herbicide allowing the even heavier use on crops ( rater than plowing to turn weeds under before seeding that is traditional ) and this bioactive stuff ends up in your food and thus you. US Monsanto recently sold the whole GMO and Roundup division to German Bayer with the sole purpose of making the liability law suits in the courts and coming up much harder to prosecute.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » September 1st, 2018, 10:33 am

Sold it just in time to see the School Maintenace guy win a few billion US$
Roundup will now be banned,to be replaced with something way more toxic. Eat your veggies.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”