Ball Weights and Public/Gov't/School Buildings?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Ball Weights and Public/Gov't/School Buildings?

Postby TrumpJunior » August 23rd, 2018, 1:09 pm

I am going to be spending some time around public buildings in the near future.Not sure if there are any stealthy metal detectors now installed in any of these places yet? I don't anticipate any airport style check points,it could be possible.It is the possibility of automatic systems installed by entrances? Not sure if this is a concern for anyone or anything I should scope out before running around with the weights.

reefknot
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: on and off 2 years
Stretching usage: stainless steel, split rings - 30mm oval 220g, 40mm dia x 15mm thing ring 200g
Your hang: 50mm
Stretching intensity: Started at 4 hours a time, now at 24 hours working toward 48 hours. While training oval all the time with round ring during the day aim is to wear oval ring 24 / 7 and progress to a large one
Height and weight: 1.82m
Other sexual practices: BDSM sub to women but versatile with guys, into leather and rubber and love bondage

Re: Ball Weights and Public/Gov't/School Buildings?

Postby reefknot » August 23rd, 2018, 1:29 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:I am going to be spending some time around public buildings in the near future.Not sure if there are any stealthy metal detectors now installed in any of these places yet? I don't anticipate any airport style check points,it could be possible.It is the possibility of automatic systems installed by entrances? Not sure if this is a concern for anyone or anything I should scope out before running around with the weights.

Ask the building manager / security before your visit if metal surgical implants will set of any security systems to operate.
Just weighting around for things to drop

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » August 23rd, 2018, 1:59 pm

Any scanner type device or metal detector should be fairly obvious, not sure technology has made them hard to see yet. Of course even if confronted, while it may be embarrassing, your not doing anything illegal. I used to work at an airport, and its amazing how many people bring sex toys onto the plane in their carryon baggage. Security usually laughs afterwards, but most keep it discrete.

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 23rd, 2018, 2:12 pm

I will have to have a look.I really would not see the reason to keep things stealthy for a detector...you would want everyone to kow it was there for discouragement.I am wondering if there are detectors similar to the anti-shoplifting tag detectors like installed at department stores?

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 23rd, 2018, 2:14 pm

reefknot wrote:
TrumpJunior wrote:I am going to be spending some time around public buildings in the near future.Not sure if there are any stealthy metal detectors now installed in any of these places yet? I don't anticipate any airport style check points,it could be possible.It is the possibility of automatic systems installed by entrances? Not sure if this is a concern for anyone or anything I should scope out before running around with the weights.

Ask the building manager / security before your visit if metal surgical implants will set of any security systems to operate.

Good idea. I am going to be a familiar face,not sure if this is a good approach yet.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 23rd, 2018, 3:52 pm

Str8 You are correct about size. There is always a tall and a foot or so wide panel or loops on either side of the walk thru area. They house coils of wire - one side is the low powered transmitter and the other side is the passive receiver. They all set up a magnetic field that deviates when metal is introduced between the poles ( side panels ) it changes the coupling between the poles. The electronics are calibrated to a not trip the alarm until something causes a deviation at least the size of the metal calibration test block is passed between the poles. This is what keeps the rivets on jeans, tooth fillings excreta from causing undue hand scanning. Different institutions use different calibration blocks but usually they are calibrated to catch guns and knives. Length of each piece as well as total metal mass matters in messing with these magnetic field detectors.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Stretchingmyballs
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)

Postby Stretchingmyballs » August 24th, 2018, 6:07 pm

I’ve been in and around various facilities and possessed access to certain compartments. Now, I won’t say the technology doesn’t exist to have secret hidden body scanners buuuut...

1) When they’re out in the open where everyone can see it presents everyone with a large opertunity to think twice. Basically, it’s a deterrent when everyone knows.

2) The cost basis analysis for having systems compacted enough to be discreet, is not met for any building 99% of people are walking through. So, unless you hold some big time hot shot SSBI clearance for a very controlled SCIF I would say you’re going to know where they are if they are there. Basically, it costs too much when tax payers are already mad about having to walk through one to begin with.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”