Things Were Going So Good....

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Things Were Going So Good....

Postby TrumpJunior » August 12th, 2018, 1:55 pm

....and then my Ball Sack just became red as an apple and began to peel,like a sunburn all over.Where the rings sits,top of the balls,the very bottom of my balls and especially the turkey neck. ( and this is not sunburn from a nude Dutch vacation! )

I thought the rings would be off for a day or two,but now it is day 4 :( I can tell things are not quite ready because when I shower,the soap and water still burns my sack. I tried the weights for a few hours yesterday morning mostly because my balls just get a little uncomfortable from the lack of downward tugging,I guess, and surprisingly,that made things better somehow.The weights are off again so hopefully I can heal enough to put some light weight on for the work week.

The good news is that man,my sack is very thick.I haven't examined things in quite a while and the scrotum has really grown thicker and longer with some serious folds of skin below where the rings sits. I think the scrotum has really moved ahead and the balls and cords need to catch up.

I think hot,very humid weather around 90*F,lots of sweat,long hours and construction work,got the better of me.....Ball rant over 8-)

MyBoysRule
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Re: Things Were Going So Good....

Postby MyBoysRule » August 13th, 2018, 11:13 pm

Yikes
Sorry to hear about your red sack!
That's happened to me a few times while doing construction work in the hot weather. To sooth my balls and get back to stretching, I use Bag Balm. It's a thick ointment / salve with a distinct scent. Just slather it on, with or without steel stretchers, and your balls will thank you for it!
It's packaged in a Green square tin. I am more comfortable with a lower hang whenever I use it

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 14th, 2018, 12:30 pm

Thanks MyBoys,the bag balm has been suggested to me a few times here,so it must work very well.I am only stretching a few hours in the evening still.It is unreal how much peeling is still happening. The very bottom of my ball sack is scary,it is actually worn through to the point it is going to scab up for a few days,I have never had this much damage...didn't even realize it going on. I just have to take time with this.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » August 14th, 2018, 3:40 pm

I suspect your hang must be rubbing alot on inside hem of your pants at work? That combined with the sweat probably irritated your sensitive skin down there. Hope this get back to normal for you soon....

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 15th, 2018, 3:18 pm

I've been using Bag Balm for years now, and it works great! It has both lubricating and anti-bacterial qualities, which is about as good as sack protection gets! Give it a try.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 16th, 2018, 10:42 am

I have been back with a 30mm tall weight for 24 hours after taking about 8 days off. I am staying with that around the clock for the foreseeable future.I don't believe any of the problems stemmed from any skin problems other than a ton of friction and a ton of sweat for hours and hours on end.Nothing was ever itchy and the redness stopped very quickly.I was just amazed that the peeling continued for 5 or 6 days...but even unweighted,there was still friction during work,I am sure,

Fantasack
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.

Postby Fantasack » August 16th, 2018, 2:47 pm

I wonder if you're using a weight that is too small in terms of its internal diameter? It makes a lot of difference! I started with 36 mm stuff and had some problems just as you describe. When I switched to 38 mm, the problems largely went away, especially after I started using Bag Balm. I now wear a 40 mm WMC (30 mm depth) full time in maintenance mode and have no problems at all under any circumstances. It slides quite easily up and down my sack above my balls, so no friction to speak of.

I think that to avoid problems such as yours, one should wear the largest-diameter weight that stays securely in place with no pull-through.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 16th, 2018, 10:30 pm

Hi Mr. Fantasack,Maybe I will try this.I know I mentioned that 36mm diameter was snug,I think I will try a 38mm and see what happens....will try it on a weekend first.I noticed today,and also during the days I took off,that I have a large fold of thick skin on the forward part of my ballbag that gets stuck and pinched under the ring,Maybe I need to give it some room.

Fantasack

Postby Fantasack » August 17th, 2018, 2:00 am

Yeah, I have a fold like that. I think it develops as the sack adjusts to accommodate the weight. No problem, though!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » August 17th, 2018, 11:56 am

Fantasack wrote:I wonder if you're using a weight that is too small in terms of its internal diameter? It makes a lot of difference! I started with 36 mm stuff and had some problems just as you describe. When I switched to 38 mm, the problems largely went away, especially after I started using Bag Balm. I now wear a 40 mm WMC (30 mm depth) full time in maintenance mode and have no problems at all under any circumstances. It slides quite easily up and down my sack above my balls, so no friction to speak of.

I think that to avoid problems such as yours, one should wear the largest-diameter weight that stays securely in place with no pull-through.

I should have a 38mm diameter ring soon...but am a bit apprehensive.I have NEVER had a pull through with a WMC,and even before I started I wanted to really,really avoid one,as it seems that one pull through can lead to more,easier pull throughs due to a softened/compressed testicle.I am also curious to see if the swelling of my balls themselves will be as much....if the larger diameter will not be as restricted and therefore cause less swelling of my nuts.On the other hand,it could be heaven :D

One thing that has me thinking that things may be good with the larger ID is that I had a screwball ( a threaded forcer) on for a couple of nights a couple of weeks ago ,and was surprised at the large and solid girth of the column of meat forming my hang.I keep waiting for this area to become more narrow and stretchy,but it has not.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”