What is going on during Extra,Extra Low Days???

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Re: What is going on during Extra,Extra Low Days???

Postby TrumpJunior » August 3rd, 2018, 11:02 am

tundraman wrote:After the initial stretch phase, it is all growth at the proper weight. Just resist the urge to go too heavy too fast as that is the path to micro tears and scar tissue in the cords and that area will no longer grow.

Yes,my first reaction was "Wow,they are REALLY down there,now I need to keep them down there with some added weight." I wasn't going to go crazy of course,bit I figured if a 30mm tall weight got them down there,why change?

My question is,what happened to allow a big drop,of about 3/4" out of the blue?Weather,weight and other factors have been pretty consistent.I would say that it is a permanent gain at this point,it has been about 10 days,and every time I check my junk I am impressed. My hang also seems very elastic and ready to accomodate large stacks at any time.For instance if I have 60mm of steel,I can put on 2 more USSRs,feel a little burning then suddenly relax,and then put on 2 more USSRs,burn and relax. I don't attempt to stretch beyond anything comfortable.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » August 3rd, 2018, 7:05 pm

You need some room, 1/2 inch or more, left at the top for the hang to do it's temperature control thing.
Adding weight needs to worked up to. This allows the cords creamaster muscles to get strong enough to carry more weight. You don't go to the gym and grab the heaviest weights to work out just because the handle fits your hands. Muscles have to be only pushed to their limit and no more. Pushing before the muscle is strong enough leads to tearing and scar tissue that will no longer grow. It takes time working with a weight to build the muscle up to the next 8 ounce or 15mm weight step.
Read Jarods guide - link in my signature.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 5th, 2018, 1:01 pm

tundraman wrote:You need some room, 1/2 inch or more, left at the top for the hang to do it's temperature control thing.
Adding weight needs to worked up to. This allows the cords creamaster muscles to get strong enough to carry more weight. You don't go to the gym and grab the heaviest weights to work out just because the handle fits your hands. Muscles have to be only pushed to their limit and no more. Pushing before the muscle is strong enough leads to tearing and scar tissue that will no longer grow. It takes time working with a weight to build the muscle up to the next 8 ounce or 15mm weight step.
Read Jarods guide - link in my signature.

I believe that at this point I have a decent amount of experience with ball weights and a good sense of self awareness to be able to vary how much I weight up my balls,but this is because of the unique requirement of my job,and the long I hours I spend on the job.I DO stay within Jarod's recommendations,however my circumstances do not make it possible to keep such a neat and steady progression in weight and daily routine as would be possible if I were performing something else for a living.I have to vary my weight based on what I anticipate my physical antics to be during the coming day,and the amount of hours I plan to work during the work day.

If I had a more predictable and more sedentary work life at the moment I would be wearing about .75 kg as a 24/7 weight and would transition up to about 1kg of weight over a 3 month period,and keep things there. Presently,I wear anything from .33 kg to .75 kg during my work day and usually .75 kg after work hours and overnight. I need to lighten up on the weight mainly for two reasons,the first is,I may not be able to lube my weights and sack for a period of 16 hours and the heavier the weight,the more friction against my work clothes this creates,a lighter weight will not rub my skin raw.I am on my feet for up to 12 hours at a time and probably clock several miles of walking in a typical day,LOTS of friction.Secondly,if I am operating machinery or doing work that requires me to perch on,or straddle certain objects,taller weights get in the way and have me accidentally sit on my balls at times,this is not fun.

The thing I have to be most mindful of is high impact type of movement,such as jumping and landing.With .33 kg it is not really a concern,but .75 it IS a concern.I have almost eliminated these maneuvers since I have been wearing ball weights and my joints also thank me for it. I believe that ball weights and high impact activity do not go together at all,and I do not risk it.Weight is weight,but what you are doing while wearing it,the position you are in and the clothes you wear are just as important with the forces created on your sack and testicles.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”