Staying Power

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Niccolo

Re: Staying Power

Postby Niccolo » July 27th, 2018, 12:30 am

I believe ball stretching is addictive but in a good way. Once you get that feeling, you must have it again. As well the addiction has to be fed by more time with the weights and heavier and heavier.

Then you can graduate to the parachute, which works on a different set of genital tissues.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » July 27th, 2018, 2:05 pm

Billcmpics wrote: During one physical exam, my Dr. was very puzzled about why my cords had gotten so thick.

Billcmpics, interesting as I have noticed the same thing. No doubt the cremasters get stronger, but I did notice in the warm shower that cords were much thicker than they used to be. I've been stretching for about 6 years now. The first few were when I could, but the last 3 years have been 24/7.

Billcmpics
Time stretching?: Seriously, 6 years
Stretching usage: 32mm ID WMC topped with 40mm steelmaster
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365, sometimes wear a ball tamer
Height and weight: 72" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: chronic masturbator, love doing cocked tribute pics

Postby Billcmpics » July 27th, 2018, 2:14 pm

yes, I started the same way, but over the last 7 or 8 years it's full time. I think the cords getting thicker stopped progress as they adjusted to the weight so it put me into a 'maintenance mode' even tho I wanted to continue to stretch! I've added more weigt now and like to wear the ball tamer weight whenever I can. It's too much of a bulge for going public much...

Billcmpics, interesting as I have noticed the same thing. No doubt the cremasters get stronger, but I did notice in the warm shower that cords were much thicker than they used to be. I've been stretching for about 6 years now. The first few were when I could, but the last 3 years have been 24/7.[/quote]

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » July 30th, 2018, 9:39 pm

Although I'm now very definitely in maintenance mode, I don't plan on leaving the forum. I don't see why anyone who is really into this would ever do so. I assume that the folks who once posted but are no longer around must have moved on to other experiences. For me personally, once in, never out!!

I think that it's very important to have a goal and to recognize when you've reached it. Tundraman put it very well (as he usually does) - when the inconvenience level begins to exceed tho benefit level, that's the time to hold station. I think that everyone will eventually reach such a point. It would certainly be possible to carry this too far!

I think that the best piece of advice I can offer is - take your time!! The journey is so hugely enjoyable that you want to make it last. I wish that I could still follow the high-tension regimen that got me here in just 5 years, but if I did I'd continue to see 'em drop down!

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes

Postby Bootstrap » August 1st, 2018, 2:32 pm

Billcmpics wrote:
TrumpJunior wrote:Bill,did you "unpuzzle" the Doc by slapping a big weight stack on? :)

ah, no, I didn't... he wouldn't be amused... ;-) I later decided I should have admitted I like to wear 'body jewelry' on my balls... ;-)

Lol what kind of doctor do u go to? Isn't it weird that he knew your chords had gotten thicker? That seems very unusual to me.

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » August 3rd, 2018, 11:08 am

Bootstrap wrote:
Billcmpics wrote:
TrumpJunior wrote:Bill,did you "unpuzzle" the Doc by slapping a big weight stack on? :)

ah, no, I didn't... he wouldn't be amused... ;-) I later decided I should have admitted I like to wear 'body jewelry' on my balls... ;-)

Lol what kind of doctor do u go to? Isn't it weird that he knew your chords had gotten thicker? That seems very unusual to me.

Haha....maybe it was a House Call ? :)

Billcmpics
Time stretching?: Seriously, 6 years
Stretching usage: 32mm ID WMC topped with 40mm steelmaster
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365, sometimes wear a ball tamer
Height and weight: 72" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: chronic masturbator, love doing cocked tribute pics

Postby Billcmpics » August 3rd, 2018, 2:06 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:
Bootstrap wrote:
Billcmpics wrote:

Haha....maybe it was a House Call ? :)

He's a general practitioner and noticed it during a normal annual physical exam.

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » August 17th, 2018, 2:06 am

Quite true - my doctor never inspects my balls, although I'm sure that he would if asked.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”