Is Jarod OK?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Is Jarod OK?

Postby TrumpJunior » July 1st, 2018, 1:36 pm

Jarod Johansen has become such an amazing and mysterious person,it is like a great big elephant in the room almost.

With talk on the forum recently referring to the Jarod's Guide,and myself going back to look at the guide for a bit again,it just makes it clear what an amazing piece of research and work the Jarod's Guide is.Almost overwhelming how detailed and comprehensive it is.

Instead of guessing and wondering of what happened to him,and why he backed away from things...Does anyone know?

My guess would be that the amount of time he was putting into giving free help and advice was leaving him no time at all for other things in life,but it is an odd thing?Is he around and OK?

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Re: Is Jarod OK?

Postby Fantasack » July 23rd, 2018, 4:38 am

I heard a rather vague story that Jarod simply found that continued involvement with the ball-stretching movement was somehow incompatible with certain other aspects of his life. I hope very much that things worked out for him - we all owe him a lot! It was reading Jarod's fine manual that got me started down this road. That said, his reasons for withdrawal are really his business alone. It would be nice to know that he's doing well, that's all.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”