Struggling to Increasing Weight

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Robcer
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 1 year 6 months on and off
Stretching usage: Manual & weights going on 800 grams 24/7 today is the 3rd full on day (7/4/2017)
Your hang: 5.5 inches weighted
Stretching intensity: As much as I can, as much as the boys let me, not easy!
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6f / 200lb

Struggling to Increasing Weight

Postby Robcer » June 26th, 2018, 11:03 pm

Hi everyone,
I have been stretching now for over 2 years; I have made very nice progress even if my scrotum was super tight and still is, relentless. I am able to wear a 650 gram weight most days for 24/7 (I do rest every now and then but not very often)I have been trying now for over 6 months or more with no success, to increase the weight. I started one good day when I felt brave and strong, I simply added a normal size ring (15 mm tall) weight of about 200 grams and felt very comfortable for awhile, I took it off and on many time along a week or 2 then, one good night I was able to sleep with it as when I am relaxed I seem to have no issues with weight; but always took it off in the mornings as when I start contracting my skin gets really tight and I cant tolerate the weight any more. I decided to buy a super slim probably less then 10 mm tall ring that weighs about 80 grams; thinking that with that small weight I will be able to manage wearing it for longer periods of time, well, apparently nothing I do will ever let me keep it on! I have tried it all, more moisture, dryer, etc; plus there is nothing wrong about my cords as I don't have any issues with the weight and my cords, its all on my skin, I feel this super strong pressure more on the sides of the testicles that anywhere else and I have to take it off, sometimes its an unbearable burning sensation sometimes not so strong. I have been thinking that I have grown a bit so my original ring is too tight (and I think it is) so I have tried to use a ring just 2 mm extra and I cant keep it on for more that 12 hours and then my left testicle slips through it, compressing a little? I don't really understand any more!
I need help please, anything you think that can help will be greatly appreciated

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: Struggling to Increasing Weight

Postby Savage206 » June 27th, 2018, 6:10 am

Go down two millimeters and lubricate with shea butter more often. Application more frequently will help your skin to stretch Threfore allowing you more weight overtime..

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » June 27th, 2018, 6:13 am

That burning sensation (if it’s not from too much weight) is from you sweating and then cooling off. When this happens your skin while probably loose adheres to the insides of your weight.. best thing to do is make sure when you put your ring on it’s always after a shower so I are clean and then have the shea butter close.. it works miracles..

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 27th, 2018, 11:18 am

Do you currently wear a 30mm weight? How much room do you have on your hang when it is totally relaxed and loose?

Robcer
Stretching usage: Manual & weights going on 800 grams 24/7 today is the 3rd full on day (7/4/2017)

Postby Robcer » June 27th, 2018, 1:37 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:Do you currently wear a 30mm weight? How much room do you have on your hang when it is totally relaxed and loose?

its a 40 mm high (650 grams) when I am relaxed I could probably put another one the same size! the difference between lose and contracted is pretty huge! but I have always follow the rule of go light and slow when adding weight, so the first addition was a 15 mm high 200 grams approx, for a few hours, thought it was to heavy and that i should go slower and lighter, then bought the slimmer ones 80 grams and started slow but I have not been able to keep them on for 24/7 like I do with my 40 mm which I can keep all day everyday lime if I had nothing on.

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » June 27th, 2018, 4:03 pm

Others have posted some good advice, but it sounds like your ID is too tight. I think its pretty normal to contract somewhat in the morning, and loosen up in the day. At least I do. Whats worked wonders for me is to use a snug ring, then open the ID up by adding a little epoxy to one or both sides. It will give you an extra mm or 2. So if your inner diameter is lets say a 32, you can make it more like a 33 for a better fit.

Robcer

Postby Robcer » June 27th, 2018, 4:34 pm

Thanks, I have tried that but then the little gap becomes a bit uncomfortable:) maybe I am not filling the gap fully?

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » June 28th, 2018, 11:14 am

Is the added weight getting painful where it rests or digs into your sack? I think what happens to most people is when they notice discomfort it is just a matter of time before the sack tightens and the weight must come off.It's just our natural reaction to stress or discomfort for us to tighten up.

I usually choose an easy-going relaxed time and day to increase weight.Add that 15mm then and go about some activity where you forget about the weight completely.Sizing rings for guys is such an individual thing.Some men seem to be pretty adaptable to anything close,and some guys need to be right on the money to the 1mm in diameter,while others love a silicon ring on the bottom.

I think another thing is we should just celebrate the fact that our balls have an amazing system of shortening and lengthening,something i didn't appreciate at all prior to stretching. :)

Robcer

Postby Robcer » June 28th, 2018, 12:20 pm

Thanks trumjunior, for the nice words and advice, I will continue to try :)

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » June 28th, 2018, 3:18 pm

Robcer wrote:Thanks, I have tried that but then the little gap becomes a bit uncomfortable:) maybe I am not filling the gap fully?

Yeah, carefully filling the inner edge where it would make contact helps. I sometimes notice that slight gap, but usually when wear several weights and most of the force is on that bottom ring. When I feel that, a quick twist of the bottom ring fixes that. Like TJ said, we're all different and have to find what works best for your body.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”