What is your limiting factor to how long you wear your stretcher?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Pad4Lock2
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 20 years
Stretching usage: Currently using a 50mm x 32mmID donut but soon graduating to 60mm.
Your hang: 4 in
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for a week or two then a few weeks off.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11", 207#
Other sexual practices: Masturbate only.

What is your limiting factor to how long you wear your stretcher?

Postby Pad4Lock2 » June 7th, 2018, 4:34 pm

For me it's the radius of the inner corner. Too sharp and it cuts off the circulation in the skin and becomes quite painful. I've even lost a ring of skin once!

MyBoysRule
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Re: What is your limiting factor to how long you wear your stretcher?

Postby MyBoysRule » June 7th, 2018, 5:42 pm

I generally wear 3 lbs of metal night and day. If the day is stressful or I am cold, all but 30mm are removed. As soon as the skin has relaxed and any abrasion is healed, it's back on!

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » June 8th, 2018, 4:24 am

The expected temperature of the day and my workload. It’s all I go by to decide whether or not to stretch during the work day.. I work outside a lot in a decently physically demanding job so have to watch it..

Curious71
Time stretching?: 2yrs
Stretching usage: 32x40, 32x30mm, 14mm x 30mm & 15x33mm..

Leather, cloth & rubber ..
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7..min 15mm only girl wants this as the smallest..

32x40 at night

Goal to stuff them in
Height and weight: 6'. 178lbs

Postby Curious71 » September 30th, 2018, 7:59 pm

When she says she wants them off .. often they’ll be on 4-5 days a week. But we agreed when she comes and takes them off they are off til she puts them back on.. make us both happy. No wondering for me what she wants and she knows she controls it ..

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 9 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » October 7th, 2018, 3:28 am

No physical limit - I wear 27/7 year round except in circumstances in which wearing is not really an option (airport security, mixed company wearing less concealing clothing, etc.). I also actually enjoy spending some time going weightless and just enjoying the feeling of my greatly increased unweighted hang swinging between my legs! So mostly it's my own decision to wear or not to wear, and physical constraints don't really come into it. The only limit is my own desire!

Curious71
Time stretching?: 2yrs
Stretching usage: 32x40, 32x30mm, 14mm x 30mm & 15x33mm..

Leather, cloth & rubber ..
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7..min 15mm only girl wants this as the smallest..

32x40 at night

Goal to stuff them in
Height and weight: 6'. 178lbs

Postby Curious71 » October 14th, 2018, 11:42 pm

Work... My work won't allow me to wear the weights while at work.. Now when at home I wear them all the time. Weights vary based on what's going on .. But the girlfriend declared last week.. the minimum is a 15X15 ring..

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Postby Dchen78998 » October 16th, 2018, 7:55 am

Really it depends what kind of day and night activity looks like? How well have you being sleeping? Are you stressed? Is the weather cold or hot. Hot weather allows smaller diameter to work and cold weather works the opposite.

Pad4Lock2
Stretching usage: Currently using a 50mm x 32mmID donut but soon graduating to 60mm.

Postby Pad4Lock2 » October 16th, 2018, 2:13 pm

Interesting observation re diameter. I presume you mean the inside diameter, no? When it says time's up, just where exactly is the pain? In my case it's the very bottom end pushing against my nuts. I find relief by pulling my scrotum away from it for a few seconds and letting the circulation resume. I have to do that every few minutes for the first half hour or so or until things fully relax. Does that mean I'm using too small an inner diameter?

Dchen78998
Time stretching?: 4 weeks
Stretching usage: WMC Donut Ball Weight
Your hang: 30mm
Stretching intensity: Few hours
Height and weight: 5 feet 6 inch
Other sexual practices: I explore prostate massager for two month

Postby Dchen78998 » October 21st, 2018, 2:09 am

So far my discovery about inner diameter is that if I wear stretcher that I can lube well a few times and stay 24 hour the inner diameter is not really right for me if temperature gets hot. I just get my new inner diameter round WMC again not long ago. I still keep my previous size. Here at California the temperature have not drop truly cold enough but I remember not long after I first join the forum, there are member wish they didn’t get rid of previous inner diameter size. How long you can wear it depends on your day and night activity looks like and how deep you can sleep with it. Honestly I want my deep sleep so I am working on requesting help for perfecting ball tamer so I don’t have to sleep with stretcher and still catch up when I have time.

Pad4Lock2

Postby Pad4Lock2 » October 21st, 2018, 3:31 am

Thanks, Dchen, I hear you. I'm in Atlanta and the temperature here is just now dropping to the 40Fs (10Cs) so it was easy to wear things until yesterday. I found using any sort of lubricant made matters much worse by allowing my skin to slide inside until the skin was stretched tightly. The lower inside corner would then cut into the tissues there and cut off the circulation which was quite painful. I've found that if I keep things dry, my skin sticks to the inside of the stretcher and takes the weight off that corner.

Good sleep is crucial. Some nights I find the right position and support and sleep deeply. Other nights, not so well. Getting the right temperature and number of sheets and blankets is critical. In any case, wearing it comfortably for extended periods of time is the goal and that's not possible if the thing hurts. I'm thinking the radius of the lower end is the clue. The bull-nose works well but it's not yet perfect. On a 10mm thick piece, instead of a 5mm radius centered in the middle, I'd like to try a 10mm radius curve, centered at the outside edge. Anybody know a good machinist?

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”