What is your limiting factor to how long you wear your stretcher?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Pad4Lock2
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 20 years
Stretching usage: Currently using a 50mm x 32mmID donut but soon graduating to 60mm.
Your hang: 4 in
Stretching intensity: 24/7 for a week or two then a few weeks off.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'11", 207#
Other sexual practices: Masturbate only.

What is your limiting factor to how long you wear your stretcher?

Postby Pad4Lock2 » June 7th, 2018, 4:34 pm

For me it's the radius of the inner corner. Too sharp and it cuts off the circulation in the skin and becomes quite painful. I've even lost a ring of skin once!

MyBoysRule
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 16 months
Stretching usage: WMC mostly, 40 X 50 warmed in the shower before they are bolted on
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, SIR, Dad, CBT

Re: What is your limiting factor to how long you wear your stretcher?

Postby MyBoysRule » June 7th, 2018, 5:42 pm

I generally wear 3 lbs of metal night and day. If the day is stressful or I am cold, all but 30mm are removed. As soon as the skin has relaxed and any abrasion is healed, it's back on!

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Re: What is your limiting factor to how long you wear your stretcher?

Postby Savage206 » June 8th, 2018, 4:24 am

The expected temperature of the day and my workload. It’s all I go by to decide whether or not to stretch during the work day.. I work outside a lot in a decently physically demanding job so have to watch it..

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”