Solution for weights that are too large

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

xpc316e
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: Since early September 2014
Stretching usage: Now wearing a 50 x 42mm weight 24/7 without any discomfort issues. This beauty weighs in at 995 grams. I have also looped a USSR around the weight; this allows me to hang other weights for short term use when indoors. I have managed almost 2 kilograms for a couple of hours.
Your hang: I am able to use a 65mm stack of weights.
Stretching intensity: 3 or 4 days a week during the warmer weather here in the UK, less often during the cooler months. I like to go commando under shorts, or a kilt when stretching.
Your relationship status: Permanent relationship
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 183cm 110kg
Other sexual practices: Light BDSM (top), oral to completion, interested in new experiences in general.

Solution for weights that are too large

Postby xpc316e » May 28th, 2018, 3:06 pm

I suspect that, like me, many people have purchased weights that are slightly too big. I have a problem in that my balls are average in size, but my crepuscular muscles are very strong and thick. Consequently there is a fine line between a weight that is small enough to prevent my left testicle from slipping out, and having all day comfort.

A 40mm internal diameter weight usually works quite well, but my left ball does slip out when sweaty. Going down to a 38mm weight prevents slippage, but it is too tight on the scrotum for genuine comfort. A 42mm weight is really comfortable, but will not stay on.

This week I found the solution and it is something I keep in my hobby chest at all times. It is called Sugru and is a silicone rubber glue that is easily moulded and sticks really well to stainless steel. It can be smoothed with the fingers and is kind to skin (well it is to mine). It is easily available at Amazon, eBay, etc., in a wide variety of colours.

I use to it create a slightly smaller internal diameter just where the weight rests on my balls, leaving the rest of the weight's diameter large enough to let the skin breathe and be extremely comfortable. I highly recommend it for fine-tuning weight sizes, but sadly there is nothing it can do about weights that are too small.
Ball stretching for 3 years on and off, and slowly getting the desired low-hangers.

HangLow
Time stretching?: Have not started yet
Stretching usage: Not applicable yet
Your hang: Very tight scrotum
Stretching intensity: Not applicable yet
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 173 cm; 65 kg

Re: Solution for weights that are too large

Postby HangLow » May 28th, 2018, 5:03 pm

Pics please

NUTS4LOW
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: 35mm Tall x 25mm x 50mm Inside Diameter ROUNDED OVAL
a great deal of manual stretching. during HOT showers and mornings.
Your hang: 6"
Stretching intensity: 24/7 365
Height and weight: 6

Postby NUTS4LOW » May 29th, 2018, 1:28 pm

i had an issue when slippage because of the skin getting longer. I found the rounded oval. which has been heaven for me.

5488ih
Time stretching?: 3 years
Stretching usage: Started with leather switched to steel
Your hang: 6”
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 74” 220lbs

Postby 5488ih » May 29th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Electrical tape works for me.

Ivan2
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 1 WMC 34mm
1 USSR
Your hang: 1.5"
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Height and weight: 188cm, 82kg

Postby Ivan2 » May 29th, 2018, 9:22 pm

What works for me is using a smaller USSR ring (you should maybe try 34mm or 36mm. When it gets warm, it stretches and keeps your balls tight. You can just put the metal weights on top of it and the silicone will be like a cushion while preventing slippage.

jonnypopr
Time stretching?: New
Stretching usage: Weights. Tried leather but did not like it
Stretching intensity: Working to 24/7
Height and weight: 6 foot 235

Postby jonnypopr » July 5th, 2018, 8:35 pm

I got the sugru and it worked perfectly! Exactly the answer I was looking for! Thank you.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”