Anyone else get periods where things tighten up?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Anyone else get periods where things tighten up?

Postby TrumpJunior » May 13th, 2018, 1:34 pm

Things have been going great,with good gains.Not pressing things weight-wise.Just going with a 20 or 30mm tall weight during days of outdoor physical work,then wearing a 40-50mm stack with plenty of slack after work and to bed.The last couple of days a 30mm weight has been tight on my balls and temperature has not been an issue.Balls are very slightly achy,but nothing at all unusual.

Do you guys go through periods of time,not weather related,or stress,when things just won't relax and hang,as they should?

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: On a good day, about 8 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Re: Anyone else get periods where things tighten up?

Postby Str8pumpin » May 13th, 2018, 2:15 pm

Hmmm, cant really say I have. When my boys feel like their pulling up a bit and get a little uncomfortable, its always temperature. A quick hot shower cures that. If I know im going to be outside for awhile in the winter time, sometimes I'll just take it off. Do you have any fluid build up/edema? Sometimes my balls will get much bigger than usual when that happens, although I kind of like it ...

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » May 13th, 2018, 9:16 pm

You may have strained something. Even with light weight things like jumping down a couple feet can put a pretty hard jarring on your hang when you land.
There is also a chance you are fighting off a bug or an infection. That will also cause ache and contractions. It was about 20 degrees cooler yesterday in NY?
Either way take a 2-3 day break from the weights. It's always a good idea to take a break when things aren't just right.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » May 14th, 2018, 11:16 am

Yes,I am going to go very light but not remove weight completely for a few days.I had a 16 hour shift of very heavy work,with no breaks prior to this that beat up my sack skin a bit,but didn't think much of it,may have overworked things.I had just gotten used to getting home from work and being mildly shocked by how much hang and extra room there was every day,so it was noticeable to me.I just feel much,much more comfortable with some weight than none at all right now.

stretcher1254
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: Surgical steel hinged ball stretcher
Stretching intensity: 3-4 days a week, unless its freezing cold out
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 5' 10", under 200lbs

Postby stretcher1254 » May 16th, 2018, 2:38 am

I do sometimes. Mostly at night when my body temp cools and my sack retracts. Sometimes during the day but not often. It can be sensitive to changes in temperature so it tends to do that. It is annoying though since I want a nice hang even when a cooler feel hits them but I've accepted its my anatomy and nothing will change on that end unless anyone has any ideas.

Also been using shea butter and the relaxed hang has improved.

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » May 17th, 2018, 1:01 pm

Well,I am back.My sack started to relax a bit with a 20mm weight finally.I decided to apply a lot of shea butter after work,added several USSRs and put on the heating pad.An hour or so things had relaxed,so I removed the USSRs and added a 30mm to the 20mm.In about an hour,my balls were touching mattress.

I know one thing that strains my balls is twisting while they are under tension.Do you think manual exercises help this?

MyBoysRule
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 24 Months
Stretching usage: HD WMC mostly, The heavier, the better!
Your hang: need to remeasure
Stretching intensity: 24/7 most of the time. Always at work and the gym especially. Home construction Projects with or without a jock
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'7", 174 Lbs
Other sexual practices: sounding, estim, CBT

Postby MyBoysRule » May 17th, 2018, 8:21 pm

I sleep with a 3lb HD WMC stretcher. It feels great, even when I roll over during the night. If I wear a 50 or 60mm WMC, it's another story.
Seems the weight is not an issue when things tighten if I get cold or something. A tall ball weight, when I'm tight, can cause much discomfort! Guess we may not be built alike!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”