Hot sensation

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Fighterpilot
Time stretching?: 6 months
Stretching usage: Silicone rings. Trying steel rings
Stretching intensity: 4-8 hours a day
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No

Hot sensation

Postby Fighterpilot » April 21st, 2018, 5:49 pm

Anyone ever experience a “hot” sensation in what feels like the top of one or both testicles? I wear a 15mmx32mm and the top of my testicle almost feels like a hot sensation. Not temperature wise, not on the skin, but almost like a burning sensation on my actual testicle. Maybe my ring is riding too low?

Fighterpilot

Re: Hot sensation

Postby Fighterpilot » April 21st, 2018, 5:50 pm

I should note that I am a uniball stretcher

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » April 21st, 2018, 9:29 pm

As another uniballer, I concur. I don't get the burning sensation, I just get a dull mild ache in the teste if the ring is too large. I try to keep my ring ID as small as I can with only mild blood and lymph restriction so that it rides as close to the top of the teste as is possible. Try a 30mm. I got Dave to have a 31 x 30 WMC custom made for me for when a 30 was too tight and a 32 was too loose. Before this I half sized up a 30x30 and posted how I did it - link to this post is in my index. I find the 30mm high rings and very light on the shea butter create less issues. I think it allows the sack skin dartos muscles to share more of the load part of time. I usually end up in the 32mm in the winter and the 30mm in the summer with the 31mm getting used in the transition times like now. I think there is a limited market for these odd sized rings in the smaller IDs as 5-10% of males have only one teste for one reason or another. Balls hang out, shit happens and balls get damaged and go away.

If your hang is tightening up and jamming the ring down that is another issue altogether that may not be size related. But any discomfort, stress or low temperatures will cause constriction of the whole hang.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Fighterpilot

Postby Fighterpilot » April 21st, 2018, 10:22 pm

Thanks tundraman. I’m gonna try a 30mm for a while and see what happens! I too get the dull ache, usually after I have the burning sensation. It’s been causing me to wear weights less often than I prefer.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”