Stronger Orgasm

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

rbbrgym
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 wks
Stretching usage: SST Rings, 1.5 Leather stretch spreader, different oxballs ball toys
Your hang: 3.5 inches
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 5'9"
Other sexual practices: Latex and leather bondage, e-stim

Stronger Orgasm

Postby rbbrgym » April 14th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Last weekend after stretching with a 30 x 34mm weight for the day I experienced a stronger than normal, really strong orgasm when I was e-stimming. Is this normal from ball stretching ?

Niccolo

Re: Stronger Orgasm

Postby Niccolo » April 25th, 2018, 3:14 am

The harder and longer the balls are stretched, the more they will strive to get into position to fire. If you plan and do this right, you will get off amazingly.

Sammycat
Time stretching?: About two years
Stretching usage: Parachute with 8-10 lbs leather streacher manual massage streach
Your hang: 5 1/2 inches
Stretching intensity: Almost every day, I start with a warm up then the parachute with weights, after I place the leather streacher on for the day.
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5' 11" 185lbs
Other sexual practices: I enjoy anal toys! Cock sounding! Getting off with my 3" leather streacher on!

Re: Stronger Orgasm

Postby Sammycat » April 26th, 2018, 10:33 am

I’ve also done that, with only my 738gr WMC hanging and got off amazingly well and with a huge load!

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”