Red shiny skin under weight

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

Bootstrap
Sexuality: Gay
Time stretching?: 2 months
Stretching usage: 15 mm round metal weight and now 30 mm donut weight
Your hang: 2 inches
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes

Red shiny skin under weight

Postby Bootstrap » March 15th, 2018, 7:03 pm

I've been stretching for 5 months now. I noticed the skin under the weight is redder than my other scrotal skin and it is shinier too, when i moved up from a 15 mm to 30 mm ring. There was no change to skin color when i wore just the 15 mm. I've moved up to wearing them together for the past few weeks. I also noticed the hairs under the weight have split ends. That was a surprise lol and it freaked me out. I guess it is from the trapped heat?? Does anyone else have these issue? The skin does not itch at all.

I tried uploading a pic ;)

d.jpg
d.jpg (103.29 KiB) Viewed 1161 times

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Red shiny skin under weight

Postby tundraman » March 15th, 2018, 8:10 pm

"Picture is worth a thousand words."
The shiny ness is from shea or the skin being stretched. The redness is from the partial constriction of the capillary veins in the skin making them enlarge. The skin blood supply and return is independent of the blood to the testicules. As long as the skin is still warm and sensitive to light touch there is no problem.
Sometimes the size ring needed at the bottom changes when the total weight goes up. Maybe go up a size on your next 30mm ring purchase.
Split hair usually comes from abrading - maybe your jeans or not enough shea butter?
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

Sizzlestix
Time stretching?: Since December 2017
Stretching usage: Stainless steel magnetic weights
Your hang: 5"
Stretching intensity: Daily 12 to 18 hours most nights. Soon to be 24/7
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 5'-10" --- 225 lbs
Other sexual practices: Cock rings, glans rings, dildos, urethra plugs, sounds.

Postby Sizzlestix » March 15th, 2018, 8:33 pm

Bootstrap you have a tool to be extra proud of :-)

Bootstrap

Postby Bootstrap » March 19th, 2018, 2:23 pm

tundraman wrote:"Picture is worth a thousand words."
The shiny ness is from shea or the skin being stretched. The redness is from the partial constriction of the capillary veins in the skin making them enlarge. The skin blood supply and return is independent of the blood to the testicules. As long as the skin is still warm and sensitive to light touch there is no problem.
Sometimes the size ring needed at the bottom changes when the total weight goes up. Maybe go up a size on your next 30mm ring purchase.
Split hair usually comes from abrading - maybe your jeans or not enough shea butter?

Thanks for the info. I use Shea 2 to 3 times a day so the split hairs aren't from a lack of that. And the hairs are below the weight so they wouldn't get friction from pants
Also, if i take off the weights for 3 days or so the redness remains. I sometimes put neosporin on the skin...u mentioned doing that in one of your posts.

Bootstrap

Postby Bootstrap » March 19th, 2018, 2:23 pm

Sizzlestix wrote:Bootstrap you have a tool to be extra proud of :-)

tundraman
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » March 19th, 2018, 2:31 pm

Are you using pure shea, butter and/or oil or SL's SheaCoa butter blend ( Shea and cocoa butter)? I have had several people react to the other ingredients in Palmers and other brands of blends. African Shea oil and butter are expensive so most of the products out there add other cheaper things to their products.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » March 21st, 2018, 2:31 pm

tundraman wrote:Are you using pure shea, butter and/or oil or SL's SheaCoa butter blend ( Shea and cocoa butter)? I have had several people react to the other ingredients in Palmers and other brands of blends. African Shea oil and butter are expensive so most of the products out there add other cheaper things to their products.

My last order of African Shea,from amazon,was a large generic 1 pound block I believe.Thing was like $20,and should last me a year.

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”