Maxxing Out the Stretch with a Nightime Heating Pad?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Maxxing Out the Stretch with a Nightime Heating Pad?

Postby TrumpJunior » March 9th, 2018, 2:47 pm

I picked up a nice heating pad,its about !2' x 16",to see if I could accelerate my nightly stretch-out after cold days outdoors.I am pretty impressed.

It has been several days now,and it is doing wonders for stretching things out in record time.What I have been doing when getting home is putting on 3 or 4 USSRs,putting the heating pad on my lap,letting things relax for 20 minutes or so and putting on the 45mm WMC,with 2 USSRs, and then adding USSRs every 10 minutes or so.It is very comfortable,at this point to have the 45 along with 6 of the silicon rings (15mm each).

I have been hesitating to sleep all night like this.Do I have any worries? It's not like I am burning up.But the reason I even started with the weights at all is that 2 summers ago,I was desperately looking for a way to cool my tight sack during a heat wave,and accidentally discovered ball weights,LOL...so this contradicts my whole reason for stretching. :)

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Maxxing Out the Stretch with a Nightime Heating Pad?

Postby tundraman » March 9th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Be aware that if your hang gets too hot your testicules will shrink some to reduce surface area as part if extreme temperature control when just full extension isn't enough. Guys losing their rings in hot tubs is pretty common.
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide
Secretleather site for real WMC's: https://www.secretleather.com

TrumpJunior
Stretching usage: 30mmID(omg,so,so small!) x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.In 2018,no screwball( I don't like it much),but up to 38mm ID weight!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » March 10th, 2018, 1:04 pm

Ok,I will try not to use heating pad in the Hot Tub. :D

This is an interesting experiment.The heating pad seems to be of pretty high quality and has a nice remote-style control,with 4 settings and an extremely long power cord of about 10 feet.My concerns of leaving it on all night seem not to be possible,I think it has an auto shut off that requires you to press the button every hour or so.And what a way to pre-heat the weights!

tundraman

Postby tundraman » March 10th, 2018, 4:51 pm

Sounds a lot like the one I had a few years ago. I don't recall the brand The low setting was a nice very low but the auto shut off had me re-starting it about every 2 hours. It died by losing its mind and overheating to pretty hot before blowing it's internal/un-replaceable thermal fuse. After more thought I wouldn't use one of these while sleeping as I could feel the over heat even though my hang was a few inches away from the pad.
I would suggest buying an electric blanket over you to keep you warm in bed. They have many more safety features for use with the un-conscious " toss and turn" user.
Jarod's guide (New link): https://www.secretleather.com/jarod-joh ... hing-guide

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » March 11th, 2018, 1:37 pm

tundraman wrote:Sounds a lot like the one I had a few years ago. I don't recall the brand The low setting was a nice very low but the auto shut off had me re-starting it about every 2 hours. It died by losing its mind and overheating to pretty hot before blowing it's internal/un-replaceable thermal fuse. After more thought I wouldn't use one of these while sleeping as I could feel the over heat even though my hang was a few inches away from the pad.
I would suggest buying an electric blanket over you to keep you warm in bed. They have many more safety features for use with the un-conscious " toss and turn" user.

Oh..My..God.I feel I have placed a ticking Time Bomb on my lap without knowing it!...Ok,Ok,I will restrict the use to my waking hours :)
I don't think that a heating blanket is for me ;) I am usually the one who is content to have the covers stolen from me by others during the night,my body in general overheats compared to others.But concentrating a little heat in the right places would be appreciated.

So,I had my caffeine fix this morning,which usually brings on some tightness,which it did as expected.Put the heating pad on my lap and 5 minutes later did a visual check,and everything stretched out and very loose. :D Not sure where all this is heading,but it is very interesting.

tundraman

Postby tundraman » March 11th, 2018, 2:09 pm

I like to sleep between the sheets with just the bed spread over me. My heat generating pug dog sleeps with me and I found that to be just the right amount of heat. I rarely have sweated in the bed because when it gets too warm she moves away or to the top of the bed spread.
My kilts generally are pretty warm for the hang indoors out of the wind and in the winter I keep the house around 68F. When going out for any extended time in cold wind I find a sock over the hang is enough to keep the hang from getting a wind chill. The multiple layers and heavy fabric of kilts trap heat from the thigh muscles and only a good wind or sitting outdoors will dump heat from this warm area.

ExtraProtein
Time stretching?: Brand New Jan 2018
Stretching usage: 15mm x 38mm
15mm x 36mm
Your hang: TIGHT
Stretching intensity: 12 hours each day so far
Height and weight: 6’2 (188) 190 (88)
Other sexual practices: Edging, Cock Rings

Postby ExtraProtein » March 17th, 2018, 2:57 pm

TrumpJunior wrote:
tundraman wrote:Sounds a lot like the one I had a few years ago. I don't recall the brand The low setting was a nice very low but the auto shut off had me re-starting it about every 2 hours. It died by losing its mind and overheating to pretty hot before blowing it's internal/un-replaceable thermal fuse. After more thought I wouldn't use one of these while sleeping as I could feel the over heat even though my hang was a few inches away from the pad.

Oh..My..God.I feel I have placed a ticking Time Bomb on my lap without knowing it!...Ok,Ok,I will restrict the use to my waking hours :)
I don't think that a heating blanket is for me ;) I am usually the one who is content to have the covers stolen from me by others during the night,my body in general overheats compared to others.But concentrating a little heat in the right places would be appreciated.

So,I had my caffeine fix this morning,which usually brings on some tightness,which it did as expected.Put the heating pad on my lap and 5 minutes later did a visual check,and everything stretched out and very loose. :D Not sure where all this is heading,but it is very interesting.

I definitely need a heating pad after reading this as I overheat in bed too and caffeine, shoot, I don’t have a problem with caffeine, I have a problem without it! Thanks for bringing this up TJ, I have always enjoyed your common sense and humour!

TrumpJunior

Postby TrumpJunior » March 18th, 2018, 1:56 pm

The heating pad is working very,very well for me and I regret not having one sooner.Truth be told,most days this winter,I have not been wearing weights during work,but I make up for it with plenty of weight and USSRs when I get home.Weekends are 24/7.I do physical work outdoors and a tight.weighted sack is asking for trouble with some of the maneuvers,lifts and positions I get into.In a month or two things should be warm enough and my hang will loose enough for weights to be safe...I need flexibility in my sack for my balls and weight to move around and not get constricted or trapped.

I put that heating pad on my lap for a few minutes,and I am off to the races with a 45mm and a couple of USSRs for the rest of the night.Some nights it is a 45mm + 30mm plus USSRs,with the help of the heating pad.That's some pretty good stretching,and I am gaining.

I struggled to get a 15mm weight on consistently in the morning for two months,I was that tight when I started,and that was in the middle of a Summer Heatwave.No amount of heat would have helped.With what you are working with in your photos,you can go whatever direction you wish,I was very aggressive and impatient at the start,but time and persistence is really all it takes,the results are guaranteed.Golf is different :D

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”