Differences in Shea Butter?

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Differences in Shea Butter?

Postby TrumpJunior » March 4th, 2018, 1:01 pm

I have been using Shea Butter from the start to lube my weights,and to work into my sack,sometimes frequently,sometimes less so.My first few containers were direct ordered from Natural Shea Butter website,in an 8 or 16 ounce(not sure) screw lid container,and I really like the stuff.It was called Beige Shea Butter,and it was very light in color,like an off-white.I was very pleased with it,and reasonable too.

A while back,I ordered some African Shea Butter from Amazon,a large 16 oz. package,it was simply a block in a plastic bag.I didn't use any of it until I went through my other containers.It was less than half the price of the other stuff,amazingly cheap.This stuff is almost a neon-yellow color,and I like it very,very much.It absorbs much more slowly into the skin,and lubes and lasts much longer.It also makes for the best hand cream and skin softener I have ever used,and I have been searching for a lifetime,I work in construction and my hands need it.I put a big chunk of it into the screw lid plastic container for ease of use,worked out great.

Anyone else notice these differences in Shea Butter?

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Re: Differences in Shea Butter?

Postby tundraman » March 4th, 2018, 1:15 pm

I probably use more on my hands than my hang in the winter when my finger tips tend to crack and bleed in the cold. I think a lot of people are learning that pure raw undiluted shea is vastly superior to the commercial lotions and salves that have shea diluted with cheap ineffective and sometimes truly bad fillers. The Africans have known this for centuries.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

TrumpJunior
Time stretching?: started August 4,2016...6:17 a.m.!
Stretching usage: 30mmID x 15mm WMC,ordering more weight currently,Added a 2nd 32mmID x15mm on top on September 16,Added a 3rd 15mm x 34mmID on November 13 (should be 24/7 very soon with the 3rd ring)...Also discontinued the 30mm ID ring,replaced it with 32mmID,much more comfortable!As of Jan 2017,my ID size is 34mm,I can't even imagine getting a 30mm ID ring on.In June 2017 started using 45mm x 34mmID weight every other day,alternating with 30mm.July 2017,moved to a 34ID x 45mm as my 24/7."The screwball",about 50% of evenings starting July 2017.
Your hang: Your going down Hillary!
Stretching intensity: Been 24/7 since August 4,did not think work would allow 24/7 but it works :)
Height and weight: 6'2" 200lbs
Other sexual practices: Looking at Large Breasted Women in Sears Christmas Catalog

Postby TrumpJunior » March 4th, 2018, 1:51 pm

tundraman wrote:I probably use more on my hands than my hang in the winter when my finger tips tend to crack and bleed in the cold. I think a lot of people are learning that pure raw undiluted shea is vastly superior to the commercial lotions and salves that have shea diluted with cheap ineffective and sometimes truly bad fillers. The Africans have known this for centuries.

Yes,stay away from all that other junk that has like 22 ingredients on the label,and absolutely keep it away from your balls!Anything that has fragrance or ingredients that you have trouble pronouncing is guaranteed to lower your testosterone,let alone when you put it on your balls.Petroleum based products are just as bad.

The first stuff I used was pure shea butter,but the color was vastly different.Do you know anything about that?

Str8pumpin
Time stretching?: Since 2012
Stretching usage: 20mm X30mm, 15mm WMC, 30mm WMC, and a 50 mm bullet
Your hang: about 7 1/2 inches, working towards 8
Stretching intensity: Every day, 24/ 7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Height and weight: 6 ft 190 lbs
Other sexual practices: Solo prostate stimulation, keeping my cock and balls waxed smooth....wishing I could have Tori Black as my sex slave hahaha

Postby Str8pumpin » March 4th, 2018, 3:24 pm

Ive been using the Shea moisture brand, its 100 % raw shea in a 15 oz. container...Goes on like the consistency of cold cream when it warms on the skin, wonderful stuff.

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » March 4th, 2018, 7:14 pm

All raw shea is amber after being simmered out of the ground nuts and skimmed off the top.
There is East and West African varieties of shea. East has a slightly lower melting temperature but is a lot more expensive than the more common West African shea.
Some marketers offer the lighter colored shea that has been processed to be smoother and lighter. For our use I have found no difference and I buy the bulk blocks of shea butter and whip shea oil into it to get the "just right" properties.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”