Taking breaks

Contribute here, your experiences, tips, advice, requests for help on any subject relating to Ball Stretching.
NB attachments are limited to 60Kb / image size max. 500px x 500px and resolution no more than 72dpi please

Moderators: bobbyballsack, DaveSmith, tundraman

rrolleston
Time stretching?: 3 weeks
Stretching usage: Just started a couple weeks ago with a 7 oz weight.
Your hang: Not sure
Stretching intensity: Wearing 24/7
Your relationship status: Married (officially or otherwise)
Are you pierced?: Yes
Height and weight: 6' 230 lb

Taking breaks

Postby rrolleston » March 1st, 2018, 1:42 am

Does anyone recommend taking breaks or just continue? I am really enjoying stretching but wondered if removing the weights is recommended for anything other than cleaning and shaving. Hear some people take a day or more off here and there. My balls still go back close to my body when weights are removed but skin looks and feels much more thicker than it used to be so seems the skin is expanding much faster than the balls dropping. I started with balls that would go in hiding all the time. Wanted normal hangers but now I am addicted and want to see how low I can get them.

Hankster
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 4 years
Stretching usage: Metal weights and manual stretching.
Your hang: 4-5 inches
Stretching intensity: I wear a 60mm tall by 36mm inside hole diameter during waking hours, but never while sleeping. Also try to wear my 90 mm tall weight for brief periods daily.
Are you pierced?: No
Height and weight: 6 feet 200 pounds
Other sexual practices: Foreskin restoring

Re: Taking breaks

Postby Hankster » March 1st, 2018, 4:55 pm

Hey man, I don't know if you call what I do "taking a break," but I don't wear my weights to sleep. I wear mine from early morning until bedtime and I think I've had pretty good luck. Good luck, buddy.

Mr Mouse
Time stretching?: Since 25th Feb 2016
Stretching usage: 38 x 30 SS Donut weight 521g x 1 & 40 x 15 round weight 234g. Presently a total of 755g !
Stretching intensity: 24/7
Are you pierced?: Yes
Other sexual practices: Anal sex, but only with my wife.

Postby Mr Mouse » March 1st, 2018, 11:41 pm

On the subject of taking a break I haven't worn any weights for the last 4 months for reasons I won't go into now, I have been at it long enough now that my nuts still hang down without being weighted. When I started they were very tight to my body & sometimes would turn turtle, now whilst sitting in the armchair & unweighted I can open my legs & feel the chaps below slip down between my thighs. Moving my legs back together gives the old happy sack a delicious Squeeze !

It's an amazing feeling that's almost as good as being weighted !

Etalondu27
Time stretching?: since august 2017
Stretching usage: A 200g steel donut and a 580g steel BS
Your hang: 16cm/6in
Stretching intensity: everyday except for some rest day
Height and weight: 173cm 71kg

Postby Etalondu27 » March 1st, 2018, 11:53 pm

Hey
I notice that taking one or two days off without the weight,''rest'' the skin of your balls.
It seems to release the soreness that can happen if you wear your weight for an extended period of time.
And, for me, it made my balls more resilient to soreness when i put my weight back on.
Hope my view can help

Savage206
Time stretching?: 5+months
Stretching usage: new personal best fellas!! Got my 45,30 and 20mm all 38ID on at the same time!!! Just over 3 lbs!! #tuglife
Your hang: 4-5 inches?
Stretching intensity: startong to stretch almost 24/7. Can wear my 30mm x 38mm ID WMC all day everyday no problem. Been wearing my 45mmx38ID a few times to work and for 24 hours at a time. My next goal is to be able to wear my 45mmx38ID as my main weight all the time.
Height and weight: 5'9" 155lbs
Other sexual practices: I also dig cock rings..

Postby Savage206 » March 2nd, 2018, 4:48 am

I take breaks all the time. Then I a day or two goes by and I start wondering why I am not stretching... Breaks are good. No reason to push yourself. There are 7 days a week 365 a year. You have time :)

Fantasack
Time stretching?: Since June 2013
Stretching usage: Mostly WMC weights, but I also regularly use a home-designed attachment system for heavy-weighting my balls over short periods. I also use both USSR's and the Forcer on a regular basis.
Your hang: 8 inches, which is enough for me! Now holding.
Stretching intensity: 24/7, but now at maintenance intensity
Other sexual practices: Anal stimulation, ball-spanking, heavy weighting

Postby Fantasack » March 2nd, 2018, 5:08 am

I agree completely that taking breaks now and then is a good thing for a number of reasons. First, it gives your skin a chance to recover from any slight soreness or irritation that may develop with extended wearing. Second, I find that it brings things back into better harmony - immediately after removing the weights, my balls always hang above the bottom of my sack, because the skin seems to stretch more than the cords. A few days off allows the skin to retract a little and collect those little rascals at the bottom where they belong! Third, you get to experience how your new unweighted hang works out for you in your everyday activities. Believe me, having your balls down at your knees would have its downsides! Worth taking a break now and then for a reality check. And finally, taking a break allows you to renew your love affair with stretching, because it feel soooooo good when you weight up again after some time off!! It's like the first time all over again!

As Savage says, take your time - you have plenty!

tundraman
Sexuality: Bisexual
Time stretching?: 3 + years
Stretching usage: WMCs
Your hang: free 6.5 inch
Stretching intensity: 24/7/365 until I reached my goal.
Now I only stretch when I feel like it.
Height and weight: 70 inch, 155 pounds

Postby tundraman » March 2nd, 2018, 10:27 am

During the cold season I am more on than off. But when it warms up and I hang low all the time it is real nice to take a few days off and have the hang swinging around by itself. Change keeps things fresh for me.
Gett'er Down, Chuck
Index of info posts - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=931
Jarod's guide: http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen
Dave's Secretleather site for real WMC's: http://www.secretleather.com/

Return to “Shared experience for Ball Stretchers”